Brais

Board games

I have a friend that loves board games and I want to give him a present. 

As far as I know, he already has the usuals like Risk, Monopoly, Trivial, Pictionary, Hotel...

Any suggestions?

1 minute ago, Brais said:

I said he already has that one

Oh sorry,I'm confused, try the board game Kings of Drinks, get together and play)

9 hours ago, Brais said:

I have a friend that loves board games and I want to give him a present. 

As far as I know, he already has the usuals like Risk, Monopoly, Trivial, Pictionary, Hotel...

Any suggestions?

try clue,connect four or uno.hope he like that?

Backgammon and chess boards can get up in price if you are not intending to spend to much on the gift. Both would be awesome gifts but if he/she is into board games, I suspect they would already have both.  

Could not think of anything off the top of my head but this looks like a good spot to look, see a thread on game reccomendations on the 2nd thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/boardgames/

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSREmAp2s4I3Xqw_adZRHR

Game of the Generals a.k.a. "Salpakan" or "GG" in Filipino. Try this board game that originated from our country Philippines :D . You can buy it online! This is one of the favorite past time of Filipinos. This game is also included in our Sports Fest as well ^_^

2 hours ago, Zephiera said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSREmAp2s4I3Xqw_adZRHR

Game of the Generals a.k.a. "Salpakan" or "GG" in Filipino. Try this board game that originated from our country Philippines :D . You can buy it online! This is one of the favorite past time of Filipinos. This game is also included in our Sports Fest as well ^_^

I didn't even know this board game exist Dx looks cute tho. Wanna try it out.

so far, In school  we have only know and played chess, dama, perdigana(dunno spelling), sci damath.

10 hours ago, RabMalfoy said:

I didn't even know this board game exist Dx looks cute tho. Wanna try it out.

so far, In school  we have only know and played chess, dama, perdigana(dunno spelling), sci damath.

Maybe in your area people there named it differently. If I ask my friends if they are still playing Game of the Generals they cannot recall what it is. But if I just say "GG" they can recognize it immediately.

Oh dama! This one! Anyone can play it easily! Great for killing some time wherever you are. :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-mdJxrF82EAdmw_X2cHq

45 minutes ago, Zephiera said:

Maybe in your area people there named it differently. If I ask my friends if they are still playing Game of the Generals they cannot recall what it is. But if I just say "GG" they can recognize it immediately.

Oh dama! This one! Anyone can play it easily! Great for killing some time wherever you are. :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-mdJxrF82EAdmw_X2cHq

First I learned was dama, enjyoed it when I was young

Sci damath(using math while playing) and perdinagana(reverse of dama, first who lost all of his, WINS)  is the funiest.

Chess is good too

I'll ask my father about GG or maybe my grandpa.

On 16/09/2017 at 00:04, Bitcoinani said:

if your friend is under 10 yo then give him chess as it helps in strengthen the memory and if above 18 then give hik monoploy as its so interesting to play thqt board game :)

I don't have friends under 10 man!! ¬¬¬¬¬¬

19 hours ago, Brais said:

September Heroes week has come to an end already. Congratulations to all the winners ;), enjoy your prizes and your week of Rakeback.

Position - Nickname - Prize

1 - milanko35 0.6
2 - NSwnatSMXkEr 0.4
3 - MethoddMann 0.3
4 - thanhbathien 0.16
5 - mire000 0.14
6 - PrimeDiceKid 0.12
7 - edough 0.1
8 - Azavak 0.08
9 - apple7755 0.06
10 - Evosky666 0.04

On 9/16/2017 at 01:03, connesa said:

try clue,connect four or uno.hope he like that?

Just now, erickastella02 said:

yeah ate i missed click.. and dont know how to delete the post

no delete button here,just try not to do that again they might think u are spamming.

Monopoly Deal! I enjoyed Fluxx as well. I also have Exploding Kittens and Joking Hazard by Cyanide and Happiness. I played Game for the Generals when I was in high school. The only thing is that you'd need a 3rd person to be the arbiter. ;p