Jenn09

Baby Shark

Baby Shark

Who else didn't know this cute song? lol it is very entertaining & my kids love this so much they always play this on their tablet thats why it always run on mind also grr (LSS) 

5 hours ago, Jenn09 said:

Baby Shark

Who else didn't know this cute song? lol it is very entertaining & my kids love this so much they always play this on their tablet thats why it always run on mind also grr (LSS) 

ha ha ha pinkfong is really a good choice.i really love the song we do that with the kids im taking care here and its fun!

On 9/14/2017 at 17:28, Jenn09 said:

Baby Shark

i show this vid on my nephew and to my daughter they say i was late they knew it already they sing and dance to me to prove i was late to know xDxD my daughter says mama it was now trending on social media

7 hours ago, merlyn22 said:

i show this vid on my nephew and to my daughter they say i was late they knew it already they sing and dance to me to prove i was late to know xDxD my daughter says mama it was now trending on social media

lols it means we are getting older or get busy with some other stuff :) me too sometimes I didnt know the trending songs now...