Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hrs is a example i should have a list to pick up from 1hrs up to 24 hrs or ive few day a why store ??? answer is simply to dont lose when you rush play and your head is overheating ;] 

as this same think what ppl do whit tip them self to other accound and then tip back ;]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yep but that way  you always can transfer quick and play on that crazy mod when you whant win your money back ;]

getting a bank into a game for me was more idea about blocking yourself from playing like normal casino you can ban youself from plaing 24h 7day etc ...

for me is obiessle that PD should get option like that ;]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2017 at 07:33, Bes19 said:

It's not necessary though since we can make another account as a bank. 

We players can take coins on our bank anytime. So I think having time limit will be beneficial to gamblers who can hardly control themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, RabMalfoy said:

We players can take coins on our bank anytime. So I think having time limit will be beneficial to gamblers who can hardly control themselves.

Once a person became addicted, he will do anything just to gamble. He might not get anything from his bank but he can ask his friend or someone to lend him. So i think it is not necessary since we can still find ways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bes19 said:

Once a person became addicted, he will do anything just to gamble. He might not get anything from his bank but he can ask his friend or someone to lend him. So i think it is not necessary since we can still find ways.

Not everyone will get loans even if they wanted too (and some people dont like taking loans too)

So it could help, maybe not to everyone but some atleast.

---------

We do set goal

but rarely stop upon reaching it.. we gets greedy and cant stop till busting (im not an addict but whenever i have balance. This)

Banking the profit with time sounds appealing to avoid ragebetting and busting

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, RabMalfoy said:

Not everyone will get loans even if they wanted too (and some people dont like taking loans too)

So it could help, maybe not to everyone but some atleast.

---------

We do set goal

but rarely stop upon reaching it.. we gets greedy and cant stop till busting (im not an addict but whenever i have balance. This)

Banking the profit with time sounds appealing to avoid ragebetting and busting

 

 

well you're right at some point. I just realized it can be useful to some :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ye but see like a vault you put somethink to hidden from other or yourself ;p in this example to avoid ragebetting and option for block your accound to play  will by nice too like other casino have ;]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clearly a suggestion that some people can get behind - great! A topic already exists in this board for this suggestion though, so I'll be locking this topic.

Please continue any further discussion in the existing topic:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×