erickastella02

erickastella

2 minutes ago, erickastella02 said:

hi! im erickastella you can call me ericka or LOLA as the other gambler call me

im an addict gambler before but now on li-low mode because of no internet connection

now im building again to pay some past debts

im cheerful and a little childish sometimes :)

hello ecka welcome to pd forum!atlast ure active here already...little by little u can settle those debts.goodluck sissy mwah mwah mwah!!!!!enjoy

6 minutes ago, erickastella02 said:

thank you for teaching me ate.. hoping im always online

just be positive...you can do this,just remember no spam chats and be active!godbless.

7 hours ago, Jenn09 said:

welcome to PD ericastella. hope you enjoy your stay here & Goodluck Hope you pay all your debts.. btw where are you from?

shes also a pinay...ive known her for about a year now,just like me also a certified gambler.shes also everywhere.

1 hour ago, connesa said:

shes also a pinay...ive known her for about a year now,just like me also a certified gambler.shes also everywhere.

yay. nice to know shes a pinay also. :-) addition to our troops lol (pinay gamblers) ?

34 minutes ago, Jenn09 said:

yay. nice to know shes a pinay also. :-) addition to our troops lol (pinay gamblers) ?

yes yes shes also nice.surely ull get along with her and the other girls here.cheers!

On 9/12/2017 at 10:43, Jenn09 said:

welcome to PD ericastella. hope you enjoy your stay here & Goodluck Hope you pay all your debts.. btw where are you from?

im from philippines sis.. thank you.. im hoping too hahaha.. got big dept since i left gambling for past 4 months i think.. then when i come back to gamble again the price increase 8-9x of its original price grrrr

On 9/12/2017 at 10:15, Bes19 said:

Hi ericka! Welcome to PD forum :) I bet you're also a filipina hehe Good luck on your rolls girl! Have fun xx

thank you sis.. good luck to you too... hope you won big again in 9900x in big bet

7 minutes ago, erickastella02 said:

im from philippines sis.. thank you.. im hoping too hahaha.. got big dept since i left gambling for past 4 months i think.. then when i come back to gamble again the price increase 8-9x of its original price grrrr

thank you sis.. good luck to you too... hope you won big again in 9900x in big bet

Thanks sis yes hopefully i could hit it again with higher bet hehe. Good luck too ;)