Jump to content
Noahbreezy

FreeBitco.in - HUGE faucet, HILO game and a big jackpot!

Recommended Posts

Hi all, I've been playing around at freebitcoin website and they really do pay a lot! 

A big faucet every hour and you can win a jackpot every 6 days! The HILO game is very nice, I use there autobet feature all the time. I started with 0 sats and I'm at almost at 0.01 BTC just using their autobet feature with a nice strat. High-Rollers can defenitely win big here but without trying to win big at once. I've got to admit house edge is not so good. I really recommend this site! 

As my refferal you get a 50% bonus of my free rolls and 0.25% of my wagered amount. You can also share up to 20btc with your fellow refferals. I unfortunately don't have that much.:D

You can withdraw an amount as little as 30k sats at any moment with just a 400 sat fee. The fee stays 400 sats unless you use their instant withdrawal option. 

I wish luck to all those who will try out Freebitcoin!:)

 

EDIT: a reacent update on this website allows people to mine bitcoins using their browser. This feature is still in a test fase so it's limited and not always working correctly but I already won some with it.:D

Edited by Noahbreezy
site updated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at from they launced there site they are the best faucet site ever but man there dice are worst ever, i mean they have 5% house edge wtf :o

 

and what make it worst is bitcoin so high now there faucet get lower and lower and lower,

to be honest they still a nice and best site for faucet tho, but not for dice my opinion. 

 

but great to hear you win on there dice there mate, great for you, you must have some great skill agains there dice :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not only the high house edge but had to laugh at his "A big faucet every hour".. is 46 satoshis a big faucet? I would have to claim their faucet 24h day for at least a week to earn the same I can earn in just 1 min on Stake or PD.. and I am not even a high roller.

Not to mention that in this over 3 years I have account in their site I did refer hundreds of friends and no one of us could ever hit the 9994 or higher.. I, myself, did hit ONCE the 3rd level, between numbers 9986 and 9993, but as I said it happened only once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carollzinha said:

Not only the high house edge but had to laugh at his "A big faucet every hour".. is 46 satoshis a big faucet? I would have to claim their faucet 24h day for at least a week to earn the same I can earn in just 1 min on Stake or PD.. and I am not even a high roller.

Not to mention that in this over 3 years I have account in their site I did refer hundreds of friends and no one of us could ever hit the 9994 or higher.. I, myself, did hit ONCE the 3rd level, between numbers 9986 and 9993, but as I said it happened only once.

there faucet was very high when BTC worth at $200 -$500 xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

Not only the high house edge but had to laugh at his "A big faucet every hour".. is 46 satoshis a big faucet? I would have to claim their faucet 24h day for at least a week to earn the same I can earn in just 1 min on Stake or PD.. and I am not even a high roller.

Not to mention that in this over 3 years I have account in their site I did refer hundreds of friends and no one of us could ever hit the 9994 or higher.. I, myself, did hit ONCE the 3rd level, between numbers 9986 and 9993, but as I said it happened only once.

You should buy some lottery tickets and  then your faucet will increasy very fast. You did not read the site very well caroll. And I don't use this site to win big in one hit. I like roll at 5x or 7x with autobet at 100 rolls with just a little amount and afterwards a bigger amount. That's how I almost got those 1000k sats. I have to admit that I lost a lot of them just right after writing this topic so I'm bit dissapointed tho. But really, I think you haven't tried it out enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

141satoshi Is my faucet at freebitco.in and Very bad dice system it has i dont like That Site 

I wish All Good Luck But i Dont Like That Site Prefer Primedice Bitsler and Bitkong i play only at theese :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Urgh no thanks lol I never win on that site! It feels like they actually have a 50% house edge darn! And about the faucet, you wil never win from it so faucet on freebit is nothing. I don't use faucets that much but made a depo a lot but i never win so i stopped playing on that shitty site. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Hi all, I've been playing around at freebitcoin website and they really do pay a lot! 

A big faucet every hour and you can win a jackpot every 6 days! The HILO game is very nice, I use there autobet feature all the time. I started with 0 sats and I'm at almost at 0.01 BTC just using their autobet feature with a nice strat. High-Rollers can defenitely win big here but without trying to win big at once. I've got to admit house edge is not so good. I really recommend this site! 

You can withdraw an amount as little as 30k sats at any moment with just a 400 sat fee. The fee stays 400 sats unless you use their instant withdrawal option. 

I wish luck to all those who will try out Freebitcoin!

Can you share your method to earn 0.01 btc in those site , if you dont mind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Hi all, I've been playing around at freebitcoin website and they really do pay a lot! 

A big faucet every hour and you can win a jackpot every 6 days! The HILO game is very nice, I use there autobet feature all the time. I started with 0 sats and I'm at almost at 0.01 BTC just using their autobet feature with a nice strat. High-Rollers can defenitely win big here but without trying to win big at once. I've got to admit house edge is not so good. I really recommend this site! 

You can withdraw an amount as little as 30k sats at any moment with just a 400 sat fee. The fee stays 400 sats unless you use their instant withdrawal option. 

I wish luck to all those who will try out Freebitcoin!

fee is not 400 satoshi, I had 35k  and after withdraw got 32k

1 hour ago, bakha1988 said:

on this site you have on chance buy 1000% multiple for 3200pr and 24 hours take 43000 satoshis  per hour

43 + 1000% = 473 satoshi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, merlyn22 said:

i have already account on that site. just wondering why i cannot log in anymore. it says need to cookies??? something like that. sadly im not good on computer  trouble shooting can you help me guys how to fix it? or how to torn on cookies???

just make new one with new email, not a problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

 

You should buy some lottery tickets and  then your faucet will increasy very fast. You did not read the site very well caroll. And I don't use this site to win big in one hit. I like roll at 5x or 7x with autobet at 100 rolls with just a little amount and afterwards a bigger amount. That's how I almost got those 1000k sats. I have to admit that I lost a lot of them just right after writing this topic so I'm bit dissapointed tho. But really, I think you haven't tried it out enough. 

Alright, gonna give another try with these lottery tickets although I remember I used to buy a lot of those in the past but my faucet is still at the epic mark of 47 satoshis.. Anyhow, I have around 300 tickets now, how long should I wait until that faucet increase? only after these 6 days until the round ends? or when?

About their HILO, I played it a couple times when it was released (like 2 years ago I guess) then I stopped because, like others said, I felt like there was a much higher house edge than they actually say.

Edited by Carollzinha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

Alright, gonna give another try with these lottery tickets although I remember I used to buy a lot of those in the past but my faucet is still at the epic mark of 47 satoshis.. Anyhow, I have around 300 tickets now, how long should I wait until that faucet increase? only after these 6 days until the round ends? or when?

About their HILO, I played it a couple times when it was released (like 2 years ago I guess) then I stopped because, like others said, I felt like there was a much higher house edge than they actually say.

yes they have 5% house edge, very high, its better to try luck with their lottery rather than their Dice, they have really good Lottery.

the price for their lottery very high

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×