connesa

whats the craziest things u did when u were still young?

14 hours ago, Jenn09 said:

silly things ive done when i was a kid was cutting out classes, smoking on front of schools premises then called my parents by guidance councel. kick out lols. xD

Hehe when you started smoking?

1 hour ago, erickastella02 said:

id likie to bully the kid in the play ground when they climb up the slide ill get their slipper and throw it away :D

hahaha ecka i love that then let them go home without slippers.????

44 minutes ago, Jenn09 said:

when i was 15yo ? 

lmao i started 16 but smoking until now...and im still silly and naughty hahaha????

Here's a list of the craziest things I've done

1. Drew doors on walls using chalk and thought that it can be a portal to somewhere. It started when I was playing at the living room and our helper passed by me and went to the kitchen. Then I was startled when she passed by again because there are no other doors in the kitchen so I should've noticed that. I was not scared but instead I got curious so that' when I thought of magical portals.

2. Buried marbles at the back of house. I thought that it has value :P

3. Ask my parent's employees for Aguinaldo after they get their salary every Christmas when I was a kid. Literally it is like I am asking back some of the money my parents gave them haha. No one conplained!maybe my cousin and I are good in singing Christmas carols. :P

Just now, Zephiera said:

Here's a list of the craziest things I've done

1. Drew doors on walls using chalk and thought that it can be a portal to somewhere. It started when I was playing at the living room and our helper passed by me and went to the kitchen. Then I was startled when she passed by again because there are no other doors in the kitchen so I should've noticed that. I was not scared but instead I got curious so that' when I thought of magical portals.

2. Buried marbles at the back of house. I thought that it has value :P

3. Ask my parent's employees for Aguinaldo after they get their salary every Christmas when I was a kid. Literally it is like I am asking back some of the money my parents gave them haha. No one conplained!maybe my cousin and I are good in singing Christmas carols. :P

Too bad my parents were too strict to let me joins Christmas carols when I was a kid.

3 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

You must have watched so much cartoons in your childhood days. xD how old were you that time

I cannot remember. Maybe 7 or 8 yrs old. I watch lots of anime and cartoons xD

2 hours ago, RabMalfoy said:

Too bad my parents were too strict to let me joins Christmas carols when I was a kid.

Why?maybe your family is rich so you don't have to join one. :P

On 9/9/2017 at 23:49, Mistletoe said:

Ring someone 's doorbell and then run back home and act innocent like nothing happened. never been caught  B)

I and my friends did that too when we are on highschool. I made lots of crazy things during my teenage I enumerate some.

*catcall a stranger and say "I luv u" then pretend talking to other

*bring a bottle of beer and cig inside the classroom and drink it there

*pass a testpaper with no answers not even reading the question just to show my instructor i dont like her

*pretend to be some other girl and try flirt my own boyfie via txt message (to know if hes honest lol)

there are lots of crazy things i made but the most unforgettable was when under alcohol influence I and my friends paint our faces with make up to look like we would be attending a halloween party and went to carnival and act normal. Enjoy rides and bet on stalls. Lots of people are looking on us that time some even take pictures lol we dont care.

1 minute ago, Mistletoe said:

That's crazy! What did your instructor do? 

She reported me on our department coordinator and send me to guidance counsel not because I pass the test paper with no answer but because Im also under influence of alcohol and thats just 7 oclock in the morning lol...I really want her to get mad on me unfortunately I forgot the guidance counsel lol..anyways I didnt get suspended I say I deny being drunk and my classmates supported me haha