SashaKarpik

Players Stake

16 minutes ago, bakha1988 said:

last time stake very lagging, he take satoshis on bet and then game lagging and not endidg, after refresh page no money no game

until now that problem still not resolved, but they say still working on it

19 minutes ago, Dan said:

If your a dicer, Primedice is the best and will always be the best place to dice.

Yes i agree! I don't like playing dice on stake coz it has higher HE than PD plus i don't like it's dice interface. I only play Mines, Keno and diamond Poker on stake. But i usually make a deposit on PD when i want to play dice. 

15 minutes ago, PARANORMAL said:

For me, The Primedice is the best

Primedice is life

Like Dmtripp mentioned the house edge is gross and you would be silly not to shop around and play where it is better.

I am kind of pissed at how all the stream people switched to Stake and just up and left, all the well advertising in chat and the forum to steal more people.

Add in that some of them I thought where decent or even friendly where just trying to boost numbers and put and ignore me now that I do not follow them.

I hold a hard grudge

On 9/12/2017 at 10:03, Blindme said:

Add in that some of them I thought where decent or even friendly where just trying to boost numbers and put and ignore me now that I do not follow them.

I hold a hard grudge

Oh that sucks man. It's good that you stayed here. 

On 9/10/2017 at 19:40, Nataly said:

because PD is the best and Stake is lagging all the time, no fun

Last time I visited Stake I thought ot was just my device and internet. Turns out it is the same for all of us.

On 9/21/2017 at 10:37, Mistletoe said:

It's like asking why Google Chrome users don't use Internet Explorer. 

Lol at the comparison ???