Carollzinha

Beggars Lies / Stories

First of all I was not sure if I should make this topic here, in Gambling Stories or Humour xD 

Anyhow the question is simple: What is the biggest lie / history you did ever read from a beggar in an attempt to get a tip from you or the rest of the community? :D 

For me it was a guy (will not say his name but I am pretty sure he gonna read this and will know I am talking about him) that sent me a Private Message saying that his mom was in hospital, his brother had a car accident and someone else in his close family (can't remember if it was a sister or a sister in law) was diagnosed with cancer, all in the same week, so he really needed a "loan" of 0.05 so he could play and "win big" to help them all..

Not sure if that was a BIG LIE or just a story but the fact is that I don't really believe in such a bad luck and I think people should never play with their family health like this >:(

Now it is your turn.. share with us these tragic or fun stories that beggars say in hope to get tips xD

Edited by Carollzinha

Heh, there was a guy on PD (I did not remember him) he asked for it in Russian chat, and asked 200-300k satosh, he had no money for living, the food was over
But then he was gone)^_^

Edited by AHCareP

9 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

xD 

Anyhow the question is simple: What is the biggest lie / history you did ever read from a beggar in an attempt to get a tip from you or the rest of the community? :D 

For me it was a guy (will not say his name but I am pretty sure he gonna read this and will know I am talking about him) that sent me a Private Message saying that his mom was in hospital, his brother had a car accident and someone else in his close family (can't remember if it was a sister or a sister in law) was diagnosed with cancer, all in the same week, so he really needed a "loan" of 0.05 so he could play and "win big" to help them all..

Not sure if that was a BIG LIE or just a story but the fact is that I don't really believe in such a bad luck and I think people should never play with their family health like this >:(

Talking about  relatives such things. In this man there is clearly nothing sacred except for money.

34 minutes ago, AHCareP said:

Heh, there was a guy on PD (I did not remember him) he asked for it in Russian chat, and asked 200-300k satosh, he had no money for living, the food was over
But then he was gone)^_^

probably starved while waiting for a tip xD 

20 minutes ago, Solicitor said:

there is one guy said "i would die for 1k satoshi" lmao

Imagine how much this guy values himself lol

59 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

First of all I was not sure if I should make this topic here, in Gambling Stories or Humour xD 

Now it is your turn.. share with us these tragic or fun stories that beggars say in hope to get tips xD

i heard same story :) now i was thinking thats the line of gambling addict :D make drama to get tips from player. same old story

2 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

did you tipped him?

4 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

lmao sis i got almost the same before...a vip player to be exact,saying his mom and dad died coz of car accident and his the only one taking all the duties.and so on and so ford...but its not a tip actually its a loan he is asking.im not saying his telling lies....my point is do u really need to tell those things for u to get some sats to play?and gambling the money u loan?a big X for me.

18 minutes ago, connesa said:

lmao sis i got almost the same before...a vip player to be exact,saying his mom and dad died coz of car accident and his the only one taking all the duties.and so on and so ford...but its not a tip actually its a loan he is asking.im not saying his telling lies....my point is do u really need to tell those things for u to get some sats to play?and gambling the money u loan?a big X for me.

Yeah that's the point.. I honestly don't know what's worse, if begging like many do or if it is begging trying to use family sad / bad situations in an attempt to get the tip (or neverpaying back loans)

3 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

Yeah that's the point.. I honestly don't know what's worse, if begging like many do or if it is begging trying to use family sad / bad situations in an attempt to get the tip (or neverpaying back loans)

that is one of the symptoms of being an addict.they dont think,they will just push anything for them to get what they want.and to feed their addiction.

Edited by connesa

Omg! That's horrible! Using your family just to have money to gamble. Addiction indeed. My experience was with this guy who keep on sending me pm's asking for a tip. He said his btc wallet was hacked and he has 2 btc in there. I didn't reply on his pm's coz i don't know him plus i don't believe on him lol

i just remember this one guy who pm me & asking to send him a tip because one of his family is sick, trying his luck on me coz he red my answer on the topic"betting ur life" lols i dont know him either so why i would send him. 

On 9/7/2017 at 21:05, Carollzinha said:

i think its should be call social enginering. not begging.

we should be really carefull with this kind of stuff >:(

18 minutes ago, zale023 said:

Anyone remember that beggar who was asking BTC to buy Fridge? Hahaha FridgeCoin xD

Now that you mentioned I could remember about an old streamer we had that borrowed 0.1 if I am not wrong (from Yash) to make his live stream then right after the stream he said he would delay the payment because he would use it to buy a pizza xD sad because he never paid it back but at least we could laugh A LOT about his 0.1 btc worth prizza xDxDxD 

Edited by Carollzinha

Now that you mentioned I could remember about an old streamer we had that borrowed 0.1 if I am not wrong (from Yash) to make his live stream then right after the stream he said he would delay the payment because he would use it to buy a pizza xD sad because he never paid it back but at least we could laugh A LOT about his 0.1 btc worth prizza xDxDxD 

lmao 0.1 btc worth pizza ? what pizza is that ? xD

btw when is that happen ? when btc still on 500$ ?

Nah it was like 4-5 months ago when Bitcoin was worth about $2000-2500 lol

oh shit and thats just make it more worst xD lmao.

lets that make a lesson to us guys :)