Mistletoe

Gospel of Judas

Have you ever heard of Gospel of Judas?

It's another book discovered by our archaeologist that when carbon-dated, turns out to be as old as the books added/found in our Bible.

The Gospel of Judas is telling a complete different story of what our current Bible tells today.  Judas is good and he's Jesus' most trusted disciple.

To summarize the whole story, it says that Jesus hand picked Judas and told him personally that Judas should betray Him so He could fulfill His destiny to be crucified and resurrected which will bring salvation to the humanity. And being a good disciple, Judas followed Jesus even though its against his will.

What are your opinions about this? 

The book has a point though, without Judas, Jesus destiny won't be fulfill. He's playing a big role which resulted for him to be hated by all.

images (2).jpg

11 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

Interesting factO.o

Hard to tello.O
We have known a different story for so many years and generations. It will be difficult to convince the half of the world in the opposite.

Indeed. In my theory, old Christians stick to the story we know today because itll be difficult for the religion to spread or get followers if the story will change.

Not ti mention the risk of losing followers.

4 hours ago, zale023 said:

This is hard to comprehend. The book of Judas? I always wonder how they interpret and find those resources and tell that it is legit.

Just like how historians tell  the legitimacy of other artifacts.

They get the a sample from the item and carbon-date it. The result will be when did the item was created. If it was around the year where Judas is still alive, then its pretty much legit.

And again, the book turns out to be as old as the books we have in our Bible.

@Kurian yes, they gathered all the books they found and include only those books that does not tell anything against the story that we know today. But I do believe that they didn't burn the rest of the books cuz those are artifacts of a religion. It must be hidden somewhere like at the library of Vatican.

i believe is many discovers like that and will be more in future.. we cant tell for sure what was happen those times.. but now we get just what want other to get.. or they just will make the story what would be in advantage for someone.. so we always will live in lies.. so is may be.. why no? maybe that book tell the truth.. 

16 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

Just like how historians tell  the legitimacy of other artifacts.

They get the a sample from the item and carbon-date it. The result will be when did the item was created. If it was around the year where Judas is still alive, then its pretty much legit.

And again, the book turns out to be as old as the books we have in our Bible.

@Kurian yes, they gathered all the books they found and include only those books that does not tell anything against the story that we know today. But I do believe that they didn't burn the rest of the books cuz those are artifacts of a religion. It must be hidden somewhere like at the library of Vatican.

But never did they give proof that it was Judas himself made that book.

6 minutes ago, zale023 said:

But never did they give proof that it was Judas himself made that book.

Actually the books were not written by whoever the book is for. They were written by their followers and early church community. 

20 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

Actually the books were not written by whoever the book is for. They were written by their followers and early church community. 

That's why I'm having doubts about it. Did you know about the library under the Vatican City where all recorded writings that have been found is being kept? Lots of stuffs there that can reveal the truth but I don't know it they will ever reveal it.

4 hours ago, zale023 said:

That's why I'm having doubts about it. Did you know about the library under the Vatican City where all recorded writings that have been found is being kept? Lots of stuffs there that can reveal the truth but I don't know it they will ever reveal it.

Yes I have heard about. Its  the biggest and most controversial library. No one is even allowed to go inside it. If you wish to get a read or copy of something from in there,  you will have to ask for it to the librarian from the outside and he will be the one to get it for you.  Such security for books. Pshh

5 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

Yes I have heard about. Its  the biggest and most controversial library. No one is even allowed to go inside it. If you wish to get a read or copy of something from in there,  you will have to ask for it to the librarian from the outside and he will be the one to get it for you.  Such security for books. Pshh

Not that it will be useful for me but it interests me. Though we can't really read some stuff there cause it's writing is ancient and we ain't scholars my friend.

2 hours ago, zale023 said:

Not that it will be useful for me but it interests me. Though we can't really read some stuff there cause it's writing is ancient and we ain't scholars my friend.

Who knows what else we can find there aside from this ancient scripts. They also get a hold of different letters from kings and queens in our history. So much information we can know about the past but left hidden in their library. 

I don't know if it's real or not but i heard about it. I heard there are stores who sell books about it and Satan. It's horrible though

15 minutes ago, Bes19 said:

I don't know if it's real or not but i heard about it. I heard there are stores who sell books about it and Satan. It's horrible though

Wow!  I didnt know they published a book about this! Interesting. Wish I could get a copy of it in recto :v

49 minutes ago, Mistletoe said:

Wow!  I didnt know they published a book about this! Interesting. Wish I could get a copy of it in recto :v

Yes when i was in college, i used to watch and do some research about religious things and i've read that Book of Satan is real. I am not anti Christ but i'm curious what this book is all about.