makina84

What ALTCOIN i should buy i hold ??

On 9/5/2017 at 21:35, makina84 said:

LIke in title whitch one of altcoins whit a small value i should buy i hold for later bug profit and why .

there will by nice if you tell me whitch one you hold and what purpose i keep them ;)

I can suggest you to check Fantasy Trader of stake https://forum.stake.com/forum/97-fantasy-trader/ and check for winning entries. But the problem is you can't decide for there is no reasons why they choose that coin to invest. You better ask them to some support to convince you. 

Good luck!

20 minutes ago, Nataly said:

Guys what do you think about Doge?

DOGE is going nowhere if you ask me. It is going down and been a zombie in markets. You might want to exit on the next pump but if you skeptical then you might want to hold on to your last say 100 DOGE. Other than that Litecoin Ether Ripple XMR and XEM are the ones I am buying at the moment. For long term holding these are good ones.

Dont listen to that Deep Onion. Its a potential scam which has been declared as scam in Bitcointalk.

DOGE has the potential to have a spike in its prize again, like it already did.

It multiplied its price by 4 in a few time, then it went lower, now is more or less stable, but it can happen again that it spikes up.

It is a respectable old coin, has been around a lot of time and it wont dissapear.

And its cheap, and transaction fees are also cheap, and transactions are fast.

Maybe its not the best investment, but it is a safe one, in my opinion.....

7 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

I'd go for XEM and XRP now. They'll have a big growth soon, I'm sure.

Well follow the news and stay away from fake news too. Some newbies in the forum were shill posting deep onion which is a scam. Dont even think of buying those coins. Yes XEM and XRP are good. I also bought some Dash and Litecoin recently. Used some spare cash left after that to buy some older successful ICO coins like ICONOMI and CIVIC.

2 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Well follow the news and stay away from fake news too. Some newbies in the forum were shill posting deep onion which is a scam. Dont even think of buying those coins. Yes XEM and XRP are good. I also bought some Dash and Litecoin recently. Used some spare cash left after that to buy some older successful ICO coins like ICONOMI and CIVIC.

Yeah, I was lucky to have you online otherwise I'd be scammed right now. 

Do you think XRP and XEM will have a little drop before the end of the year? I hope so, I will buy more then.

Just now, Noahbreezy said:

Yeah, I was lucky to have you online otherwise I'd be scammed right now. 

Do you think XRP and XEM will have a little drop before the end of the year? I hope so, I will buy more then.

Just this morning I saw XRP dip and I bought a bulk. I guess that pumped the price a bit but its low if you ask me and a good idea to buy in at this price. So is XEM which is also down in red. Both are good options to buy. In future they will grow slowly like bitcoin did. I think the best time for anyone to buy them is now. Because after a few weeks there maybe pumps which will drive the price so high that it will become difficult to buy - somewhat like DASH price pump.

15 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Just this morning I saw XRP dip and I bought a bulk. I guess that pumped the price a bit but its low if you ask me and a good idea to buy in at this price. So is XEM which is also down in red. Both are good options to buy. In future they will grow slowly like bitcoin did. I think the best time for anyone to buy them is now. Because after a few weeks there maybe pumps which will drive the price so high that it will become difficult to buy - somewhat like DASH price pump.

That's why I'm hesitating, if the btc price goes high this new year people might leave XRP and XEM for a bit which would decrease their price. I don't know how much but I'd like to buy at that time. Now I'm even more hesitating. xD 

22 hours ago, UltraChief said:

DOGE is going nowhere if you ask me. It is going down and been a zombie in markets. You might want to exit on the next pump but if you skeptical then you might want to hold on to your last say 100 DOGE. Other than that Litecoin Ether Ripple XMR and XEM are the ones I am buying at the moment. For long term holding these are good ones.

Dont listen to that Deep Onion. Its a potential scam which has been declared as scam in Bitcointalk.

thank you so much for advice, I will see about these coins

Think the best alithinou for yourself Raiden. Now it costs about 3$. I bought over 10 000 coins.

Soon it will be released on bittrex and poloniex.

Now it is on sale at the exchange binance.

https://goo.gl/C6oBb3

https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-raiden-network/

http://www.myraiden.com/raiden-network-token-rdn-price-forecast/

Screenshot_5.png