Mistletoe

Biggest Bet of your Life

Not sure what my largest bet *ever* was since I've wagered over 26BTC on PD and I don't keep track of them all, but the most memorable for me would probably be this one. The wager amount is relatively small (0.0319BTC) but it was at 3.77x and profit was 0.0884BTC. And this was recent while BTC was high in price, so amount wagered was around $140 and bet profit was close to $350-400 on this one roll =)

Im sure there are many players that have bet larger than this, but for me (and for the majority of players), this is a pretty substantial amount.

Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 7.56.36 PM.jpg

1 hour ago, sourc3code said:

Not sure what my largest bet *ever* was since I've wagered over 26BTC on PD and I don't keep track of them all, but the most memorable for me would probably be this one. The wager amount is relatively small (0.0319BTC) but it was at 3.77x and profit was 0.0884BTC. And this was recent while BTC was high in price, so amount wagered was around $140 and bet profit was close to $350-400 on this one roll =)

Im sure there are many players that have bet larger than this, but for me (and for the majority of players), this is a pretty substantial amount.

Screen Shot 2017-09-11 at 7.56.36 PM.jpg

Nice hit awesome