stevenwonder

Shoutout to the Spammer

Thanks for ruining such a good thing. Most of you that spam can't even form one comprehensible sentence, so you ruin it for the rest of us by saying something like "agreed". I feel like the manual cashout could prevent the abuse of actually paying the btc out to a PD account, but I don't know if I would want to take the time to fool with that either. Any way, big shout out to all you piece of shit spammers. Hope you spill a gallon of water all over whatever device you use to access the internet. And if you're a really shitty spammer, I hope it ends up electrocuting you. 

16 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

I'm just new here so I don't know much about how mods run the forum. Just my cents, how about penalizing only the spammers instead of the whole community? 

Or there are more reasons behind disabling the feature? 

Unfortunately, spammers are simply so numerous that moderators have been fighting a losing battle trying to penalize them before they could cash out their forum earnings. The system as it was simply wouldn't work without a huge moderation effort, which simply can't be done with the existing team.

45 minutes ago, Serlite said:

Unfortunately, spammers are simply so numerous that moderators have been fighting a losing battle trying to penalize them before they could cash out their forum earnings. The system as it was simply wouldn't work without a huge moderation effort, which simply can't be done with the existing team.

I see.  How about there's a maximum number of post every 1hr and 2hrs etc

Or maybe, each post should be checked/approved first by..like a mod before it gets posted? 

1 hour ago, MegaBetzZz said:

very much a spammer very few moderators online that is why spammers are always rooted)

Well I guess PD just created a new system to prevent spammers from coming back in the forum. They don't even need to add more support because of it. It kinda help reserve the manpower ?

10 minutes ago, Zephiera said:

Ну, я думаю, что PD только что создала новую систему, чтобы спамеры не возвращались на форум. Из-за этого им даже не нужно добавлять дополнительную поддержку. Это поможет сохранить запас рабочей силы ?

haha but your version is very clever but I want to do) penalty 48 hours ban) or ban

Well well well, it looks like they brought back the pay per post because the traffic dipped a bit below where they wanted it. Who would have ever thought that? Sucks that all our balances got wiped out but at least its back. I saw this coming though. Stake kind of swallowed up all of PD forum traffic and in turn, made this place a damn near ghost town. Instead of being proactive in the beginning, PD was reactive and I just don't think they are going to get back what they lost.

1 hour ago, stevenwonder said:

Well well well, it looks like they brought back the pay per post because the traffic dipped a bit below where they wanted it. Who would have ever thought that? Sucks that all our balances got wiped out but at least its back. I saw this coming though. Stake kind of swallowed up all of PD forum traffic and in turn, made this place a damn near ghost town. Instead of being proactive in the beginning, PD was reactive and I just don't think they are going to get back what they lost.

I have revised the algorithm to instead promote those users who have been around for a long time, and discourage spam from new members. It appears to be working rather well.