stevenwonder

The best site no longer exists...

That site was satoshibet.com. Never once did I question it's fairness. The owner treated his high rollers with nice rewards and I loved the simplicity of the site. I thought stake was going to be the new satoshibet, but 1) it looks like it is themed towards 5 year olds and 2) I question its fairness. The blackjack imparticularly. Sure do lose more than .4% house edge (which is confusing within itself, due to a decision being made) 

21 hours ago, DMTripp27 said:

Stake is a joke imo i can't see it staying around its nothing like what i thought it was gonna be,

This is how I saw it but there seems to be a lot of people drawn to the kiddie aspect of it all. Holding on for poker but otherwise I kill some time there once in a well. The lag is a issue for launch.

5 hours ago, Blindme said:

This is how I saw it but there seems to be a lot of people drawn to the kiddie aspect of it all. Holding on for poker but otherwise I kill some time there once in a well. The lag is a issue for launch.

its not even lag when would people wanna play game that have double the HE of dice. PD's has a following but i just can't see people sticking around with the higher HE and the game designs deff need to be revamped