axchris

DISAPPEARED FROM PRIMEDICE BUT NOT FOR GOOD!

Hello everyone,

AXCHRIS HAS NOT DIED LOL

BIG SHOUT OUT TO MODS SUPPORT AND OWNERS OF PRIMEDICE.

I just want to say HELLO to everyone and I do really TRULY MISS THE COMMUNITY while being away. I joined primedice a few months back and was very happy here I DRANK ATE AND SLEPT primedice lol however I had to disappear for a bit after a RED STREAK from a naughty 4x lol but we all live and learn not to walk away from the computer while auto bet is on lol. I really went off to do some research into the other areas in the crypto space. So been doing some trading some coin collecting and some other forms of investing. I will be back soon to give the chat some trouble and the mods once all my investments go well. LOL good luck to all those here playing strong and hard. BITCOIN IS RUNNING DOWN 10K WHEN IT REACHES THAT WE WILL ALL BE ON THE MOON :):D

:ph34r:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

AXCHRIS

595455d2aa121_Superfuntime.thumb.gif.5b3d272fb3939dd9e4a4fdb1bb1152e0.gif

= Thanks for all the warm welcomes from old names and new ones. Hope the community is great will get back into some streams this weekend as well see you lovely people there xD #RELEASETHEKRAKEN LOL

595455b6347d4_Excitedplaying.thumb.gif.a8f61c246a1c81f6e5782d9da105065a.gif

On 31.08.2017 at 00:28, axchris said:

Hello everyone,

AXCHRIS HAS NOT DIED LOL

BIG SHOUT OUT TO MODS SUPPORT AND OWNERS OF PRIMEDICE.

I just want to say HELLO to everyone and I do really TRULY MISS THE COMMUNITY while being away. I joined primedice a few months back and was very happy here I DRANK ATE AND SLEPT primedice lol however I had to disappear for a bit after a RED STREAK from a naughty 4x lol but we all live and learn not to walk away from the computer while auto bet is on lol. I really went off to do some research into the other areas in the crypto space. So been doing some trading some coin collecting and some other forms of investing. I will be back soon to give the chat some trouble and the mods once all my investments go well. LOL good luck to all those here playing strong and hard. BITCOIN IS RUNNING DOWN 10K WHEN IT REACHES THAT WE WILL ALL BE ON THE MOON :):D

:ph34r:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

AXCHRIS

595455d2aa121_Superfuntime.thumb.gif.5b3d272fb3939dd9e4a4fdb1bb1152e0.gif

This last jif is so cute :D good luck to you :-)