I believe a daily/weekly lottery system would be great and it might keep things moving. Here is my idea:

- three daily/weekly lotteries that are different because of the buy-in: 1000 sat, 10000 sat, 100000 sat

- each player can only buy-in once (no alts allowed) and there is a limit of players (for ex. 500).

-there is only one winner and he wins a percentage of the whole sum raised by the buy-ins: 90% and 10% goes to the house (to PD). 

Let's say 500 players pay 1000 sat for the lottery. It's not much, I think anyone can afford it. The final sum is 500000 sat. The winner receives 450000 sat and the house gets 50000. My thought is this: first of all, this gives new players (but not only) a chance to win a bigger sum which they can gamble after. Bigger players can participate in bigger lotteries, like the 10000 one or the 100000 one. The house always wins a percentage of that while losing nothing, it's a win-win situation. If the lottery is daily, you limit that to only once per day so players don't focus only on the lottery. It's entertaining, the house also wins, players have a chance of winning big so they can gamble more. 

Thank you for your attention, I am waiting for your feedback. 

22 hours ago, horacewoodwood said:

I believe a daily/weekly lottery system would be great and it might keep things moving. Here is my idea:

- three daily/weekly lotteries that are different because of the buy-in: 1000 sat, 10000 sat, 100000 sat

- each player can only buy-in once (no alts allowed) and there is a limit of players (for ex. 500).

-there is only one winner and he wins a percentage of the whole sum raised by the buy-ins: 90% and 10% goes to the house (to PD). 

Let's say 500 players pay 1000 sat for the lottery. It's not much, I think anyone can afford it. The final sum is 500000 sat. The winner receives 450000 sat and the house gets 50000. My thought is this: first of all, this gives new players (but not only) a chance to win a bigger sum which they can gamble after. Bigger players can participate in bigger lotteries, like the 10000 one or the 100000 one. The house always wins a percentage of that while losing nothing, it's a win-win situation. If the lottery is daily, you limit that to only once per day so players don't focus only on the lottery. It's entertaining, the house also wins, players have a chance of winning big so they can gamble more. 

Thank you for your attention, I am waiting for your feedback. 

Yes this is great idea. And this is much better than jack pot that no one cant hit on PD

Thank you everyone for the feedback! Yes, alts should be banned from the lottery and anyone caught using alts should be blacklisted and banned from the lottery. I myself can't come with an idea of an RNG that would get the job done for this lottery, but I believe there are many among PD users that can come with an idea of how the system should work. Any ideas are welcome. Hopefully, the PD team will throw an eye over this and maybe find it good enough to implement it.