DreamStage

What you think about Bitcoin in like 5 years?

Bitcoin in five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent from today's price.

if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

my opinion its there nothing much changes with bitcoin in next 5 years

maybe bitcoin will have a hard time in middle of 2018 to 2019, well thats just my prediction. anything can happen

3 minutes ago, artcode said:

my opinion its there nothing much changes with bitcoin in next 5 years

maybe bitcoin will have a hard time in middle of 2018 to 2019, well thats just my prediction. anything can happen

Could you please justify your toughts?

We will not know what happen to bitcoins 5 years from now but I guess from its performances now going stronger everyday I will see that BTC will become stable currency of our country, many people uses it, many facilities that offer btc as a payment. that's what i look btc 5years frm now.

On 8/30/2017 at 13:59, DreamStage said:

What you think BTC will change as in world changes, economy, real life bitcoin usage situations?

With the current China BAN  if the situation doesn't change there will be no Bitcoin in 5 years. Let us all pray and hope that i am wrong or just sell  so it doesn't affect us. 

13 minutes ago, Andr33i said:

With the current China BAN  if the situation doesn't change there will be no Bitcoin in 5 years. Let us all pray and hope that i am wrong or just sell  so it doesn't affect us. 

you're right, let's hope