RichJohn21

:/ Sad Story :/

Really a bad beat bro :(

Just an advice, if you post something like this, please do tell what happened, what strategy are you using, why did you get busted, etc. :)

Good luck on recovering :)

1 minute ago, RichJohn21 said:

it was 50K than when i lost i put more than more than more and i busted all :D

Well, greediness leads to bust. Good luck recovering and may the odds be ever in your favor :)

On 8/29/2017 at 02:52, Carollzinha said:

@artcode @maliafka @Kurian just doing a copy paste of how I explained to @antiS (any doubt feel free to ask)

Lets pretend your base bet is 1k.. if you hit red you increase it to 2k (so you will not win anything but you will still be able to recover what you lost). if you hit red again it goes to 8k, then 32k, 128k, 512k then 0.02048 (this for a 0.03 balance)

The payout is 1.5x and please keep in mind that having 3-4 reds in a row is not that hard to happen.. 5-6 reds in a row is hard but not impossible.. 7 reds in a row only happened to me once (and the next bet would be red but I did bust before so I tried with 0 just to check, just like you today)... also, having 1 red only is not really worth since you will not get any profit but at least you are able to recover the 1k you lost before (staying in 0 is always better than staying negative, no?) but with 2 or more reds it start to become really worth.. the more reds the higher profit. Just please keep in mind that you can have 7 reds in a row (as I said, not that often but can happen) so you can check what your base bet must be according to your balance.

PS: antiS sent me a message after a couple mins saying he was trying this in pre-rolls and had 8 reds in a row (I never went that far) so please adjust your base bets according to your balance

sorry to hear it @RichJohn21

you said you play on 1.5x right ? maybe this can help. good luck next time

Well your sad story at least made one person laugh - lol - Sorry, not to get off the main topic but just the way you said it was funny to me. But sorry about that bud, think of it at least you only lost 0.014 rather than someone actually depositing 0.12 and busting. I've busted 0.25 before in one session, so I know your pain. Just keep at it, or if it doesn't work out you can always try other sites out too . At the end of the day, luck swings with time - Some days its in your favor, some days its not. And the best tip, other than the #1 tip being to deposit? To know when to stop. Unfortunately this isn't always as easy as it sounds to gauge =/

Awwts , .0145 is big for me so I know how you feel, You can recover your loss buddy, Just keep on trying & learn how to stop when you reach your min profits :) Goodluck! 

7 hours ago, RichJohn21 said:

i was do deposit 0.0145 than i played 8 hours and i busted when i reach 0.12 thats my sad story :(

You shouldve withdrawed atleast half before continuing. Hoping for your recovery. Good luck

8 hours ago, RichJohn21 said:

i was do deposit 0.0145 than i played 8 hours and i busted when i reach 0.12 thats my sad story :(

It's bad,I hope you won balance,what loss):(:)