eldrindcm

STUPID EYE

The last time I posted in this section, I got busted because of my greediness. Now, I'm posting again, not because of greediness because I already learned from my last beat, but because of my STUPIDITY and POOR EYESIGHT :(

I transferred 123456 satoshis from here (forum) to my Primedice account, searched for a good strategy to play and fortunately found one. I played for some time and luckily, from 123k satoshis, I made it to 333k satoshis, so I stopped playing the strategy since I already earned my "goal profit of the day" - to double my starting balance.

Since I change seed every 500 bets in the strategy I used, I noticed that within this 500 rolls, I sometimes hit 0.00 & 99.99 and 0.99 below & 99.00 above, so I decided to hunt for 99x. I set the bet amount to 100 satoshis and number of rolls to 30 then clicked "auto roll". Since I know that I'm not gonna hit it at first rolls, I read chats. While checking on someone's bet, "Insufficient funds" error popped up. Why? I forgot to change this thing

4.png.08add744b3eb905ccad059daffe8da6d.png

I set it when I'm playing the said strategy above.

I'm so down :( My efforts and time (both here on forum and Primedice) are wasted just because of my stupidity and poor eyesight :( I wish I have banked first before hunting for that damn 99x :( I really don't know what to feel, I know it's just a small amount, but I'm thinking about my efforts :( I was happy because from -0.009 total profit, I made it to -0.006. Well, shit happens :( Hope to recover soon. But need some time again to earn satoshis here on forum :(

So that's the story of my stupidity. PLEASE, DON'T EVER DO WHAT I DID. CHECK EVERYTHING FIRST BEFORE HITTING "AUTO ROLL". Good luck everyone :)

Btw, here's a link to my big wins: https://forum.primedice.com/topic/24114-slow-profit-strategy-for-plebs/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-145596 - This is also the thread of the strategy that I used. It's an awesome strat but be careful when you use it! :)

And here's a fckn photo of my bad beat :(

3.thumb.png.cfc3afa3264c90faa746a9b327d891bb.png

3 minutes ago, eldrindcm said:

The last time I posted in this section, I got busted because of my greediness. Now, I'm posting again, not because of greediness because I already learned from my last beat, but because of my STUPIDITY and POOR EYESIGHT :(

I transferred 123456 satoshis from here (forum) to my Primedice account, searched for a good strategy to play and fortunately found one. I played for some time and luckily, from 123k satoshis, I made it to 333k satoshis, so I stopped playing the strategy since I already earned my "goal profit of the day" - to double my starting balance.

Since I change seed every 500 bets in the strategy I used, I noticed that within this 500 rolls, I sometimes hit 0.00 & 99.99 and 0.99 below & 99.00 above, so I decided to hunt for 99x. I set the bet amount to 100 satoshis and number of rolls to 30 then clicked "auto roll". Since I know that I'm not gonna hit it at first rolls, I read chats. While checking on someone's bet, "Insufficient funds" error popped up. Why? I forgot to change this thing

I'm so down :( My efforts and time (both here on forum and Primedice) are wasted just because of my stupidity and poor eyesight :( I wish I have banked first before hunting for that damn 99x :( I really don't know what to feel, I know it's just a small amount, but I'm thinking about my efforts :( I was happy because from -0.009 total profit, I made it to -0.006. Well, shit happens :( Hope to recover soon. But need some time again to earn satoshis here on forum :(

So that's the story of my stupidity. PLEASE, DON'T EVER DO WHAT I DID. CHECK EVERYTHING FIRST BEFORE HITTING "AUTO ROLL". Good luck everyone :)

Btw, here's a link to my big wins: https://forum.primedice.com/topic/24114-slow-profit-strategy-for-plebs/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-145596 - This is also the thread of the strategy that I used. It's an awesome strat but be careful when you use it! :)

I wish to be more careful and restore the loss):D

5 minutes ago, eldrindcm said:

@eldrindcm This happens to the best of us its called 'HUMAN ERROR' lol fortunetely we are not perfect sometimes small things slip our minds it has happened to me and many others while playing. Always check your settings especially the base bet and increase % on loss in your case. Keep a wider eye open and it will come to you and best of luck in the future rolls :)

axchris

595455d2aa121_Superfuntime.thumb.gif.5b3d272fb3939dd9e4a4fdb1bb1152e0.gif