Carollzinha

Transaction Accelerator

I have seen some guys looking for others to help to accelerate their transactions so I decided to leave this link here to help all of you

Please note that to make it work you must always try in the exactly hour (i.e: 00:00, 01:00, 02:00... 22:00, 23:00)

https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/

I knew this already but didn't know about the right time when to use it..  thanks for the info

11 minutes ago, Blindme said:

Its always nice to have this option in the backpocket, it sometimes works and other times it does not. But I tend to use it most of the time.

Just use in the exactly time and it will work.. always worked for me

Yeah, I've used ViaBTC for various stuck TXes in the past - My recommendation for using the accelerator is to refresh the page about 2 minutes before the hour strikes (make sure your computer is set to auto-time on a synchronized server), fill out all the info including captcha, and RIGHT when you see your clock turn to :00 press submit - Lately, this hsa been the only way that I've been able to get TXes accelerated through ViaBTC. The number of TXes they accept every hour is something stupid low (like 10-100 max or something), so you literally have to be one of the first. If you wanna avoid having to use such systems, best thing to do is move over to a new wallet such as Ledger hard wallet (their segwit-enabled wallet now allow Replace by Fee) or Electrum, as you can do this in-app.

23 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

Does that even work?

Yes - of course it works =) Just follow my directions and it will work just fine. If you miss out on the hour, just try again the next hour.

4 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Does that even work?

Yeah it works I have tried it with my 2 transactions and after success within 15-20 minutes my transaction got confirmation ) but you should keep trying because most times it says limit succeeded