madmic6660

Deleted 2fa from phone.

Morning everyone, I have deleted the 2fa authorisation from my phone by mistake and can not login to PD, I have messaged Dan and unfortunately I have not had a response so I am also the forum for a little help to l9cate another admin as I only know one admin, is there someone else that can help remover the 2fa and allow me to login

You have to message the support team. They can help you. They will delete your 2fa on Primedice coz same thing happened to my friend and that's what support did :)

You can contact the PD Support so they can assist you to your concern about that, they will ask certain question for proof that your the real owner, goodLuck hope you solve this :)

12 hours ago, madmic6660 said:

Morning everyone, I have deleted the 2fa authorisation from my phone by mistake and can not login to PD, I have messaged Dan and unfortunately I have not had a response so I am also the forum for a little help to l9cate another admin as I only know one admin, is there someone else that can help remover the 2fa and allow me to login

You should've asked for assistance first from PD support when you deleted your 2FA. Make a ticket now to PD live chat support :)

Edited by zale023

12 hours ago, madmic6660 said:

You should've contacted support in that case They are awesome and can get you out of any possible problem :D Gl

good thing pd support can do delete 2fa :) thats the problem on 2fa sometimes. and my advice to you keep some key on notepad or any important password so if that happens again u still have the key or code :) 

Since we all agreed that anyone who needs 2FA to be disabled has to contact us in support, I'm going to lock this topic now. :)