Noahbreezy

My forum balance doesn't update after transfer.

This morning I transferred sats to my PD account, the transfer went perfectly but now my forum balance still says 106k sats and it should be 0. Even after writing a few posts it did not change. I logged inand out, it did not change. Someone know what I have to do?

Edited by Noahbreezy

Just now, 1RegisterNow said:

There are 2 balances. The one you see on people is total balance they earned and the other one Forum credits how much you have now.

I know. It's the balance you can see under my name that doesn't change (forum balance not PD balance). Busted all the sats already BTW.xD

Just now, marijuana12 said:

It may be impossible to withdraw the full balance from the forum?

No, I only had 106k. I send them all to PD but I still see 106k next to my name. When I go to my economy dashboard it says 0 but I do not get any sats for my posts so that's why I'm saying my balance doesn't reset/update...

2 минуты назад, mgod сказал:

Возможно, вы публикуете сообщение о «неоплаченном» потоке. Не всякая нить здесь вознаграждает satoshis.

1 минута назад, Noahbreezy сказал:

Я знаю, но почему я все еще вижу 106 тыс. Сатов под моим именем профиля возле моих сообщений? И я уже писал как минимум 1 платный пост сегодня.

but how to distinguish between paid thread of the forum?

23 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

This morning I transferred sats to my PD account, the transfer went perfectly but now my forum balance still says 106k sats and it should be 0. Even after writing a few posts it did not change. I logged inand out, it did not change. Someone know what I have to do?

Try to contact Dan,maybe helped:|

Just now, marijuana12 said:

but how to distinguish between paid thread of the forum?

It should show in your economy dashboard.

Just now, AHCareP said:

Try to contact Dan,maybe helped:|

I already did but he isn't answering and I don't want to write too much posts without getting 2k sats would have gotten more than 10k just because of this thread you see?

3 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

I already did but he isn't answering and I don't want to write too much posts without getting 2k sats would have gotten more than 10k just because of this thread you see?

Although yes, he can respond once and ignore = /

4 hours ago, 1RegisterNow said:

There are 2 balances. The one you see on people is total balance they earned and the other one Forum credits how much you have now.

that

29 minutes ago, RabMalfoy said:

I found this comment on another thread.

The hell? Again imposing limits.... Too many changes.