ALIXGAMERXz

a losing strategy !

41 minutes ago, ALIXGAMERXz said:

hi guys ! i was searching for good strategy to win a lot in PD and look wut i found ? 

i think it is a losing strategy ? can you tell me your opinions ?? 

https://steemit.com/money/@oren730/my-primedice-gambling-strategy-earn-0-3-bitcoin-a-day-minimum-loose

! total lost 1.08250000 btc ! which is 4000 $ !

Sadly, I wish to restore the balance in the future

35 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

1.08250000 btc is even more than 4000! What a loss, not something you will be able to recover fast...

really the person who used this sh**  just lost everything even his life . lol 

My strategy is kinda the same with him/her but mine is 77.77%. You will not get lose streak that much. You can get 3-4 reds streak only and also X8 every lose seems risky. Mine is only x3-x4 every lose. I made my 10k satoshi up to 500k+ because of this strategy and also because i went all in almost all the time xD

18 minutes ago, Nataly said:

Very sad, but yesterday one guy busted about 130 BTC, it is unbelievable, His bets was 2-10 btc i a roll

who is that guy, maybe we can borrow some btc from him to trade some coins and return our loan with interest

11 hours ago, Bes19 said:

My strategy is kinda the same with him/her but mine is 77.77%. You will not get lose streak that much. You can get 3-4 reds streak only and also X8 every lose seems risky. Mine is only x3-x4 every lose. I made my 10k satoshi up to 500k+ because of this strategy and also because i went all in almost all the time xD

So brave, going all in xDDD

27 minutes ago, Nataly said:

Very sad, but yesterday one guy busted about 130 BTC, it is unbelievable, His bets was 2-10 btc i a roll

Omg ._. Hope he still a lot more.

Just now, reusue said:

who is that guy, maybe we can borrow some btc from him to trade some coins and return our loan with interest

he dont chat, new member, and his username was long, at the end was 123