laemeboy

Martingle Strategy

I never liked martingale. That was the first strat i used and i busted .04 :/ I use 9x my all time favorite. It is a very risky strat but you can make .01 for just 15-20 minutes. 

I think there is an adaptive bot that recognizes a winning strategy so that the next time you use that strategy your loosing chance is greater than winning, I also keeps the platform alive for a long term purpose that is good for the company

1 hour ago, antiS said:

when martingale goes bad....

mar.png

OK, but the problem I see here is that the base bet or starting bet is too big (243K satoshis !!!).

A 10 red sequence is not rare at all, so if you bet a lot of rolls it will catch you;  you should make a table of bet values with a starting bet low enough that your bankroll can cover AT LEAST 16 or 17 reds in sequence, 20 if you want a bit more peace of mind. OFC if you keep rolling and rolling you will probably hit someday a sequence that will kill you.

i just build 0.03 to try 1.5x strat.. and then i was think to play first with faucet and try it before..  its seems i am very unlucky to get 9 reds.. so i need balance to recover at least 10 moves

now i am afraid to  start it.. even if i start with 100 sat i would bust ((( 36997533046_eaeb7108f7_o.thumb.png.48e02df3e28156c79158099cd020e815.png

well martingale is used to recover loss funda you made on previous losing streaks when you win its works well if you have a big bank roll enough to suffice the longest possible losing streaks you may encounter and your base bet must be consider as well. 

1 minute ago, Nataly said:

6 reds in a row on 1.5x. Yesterday I played a little, max reds was 4.  When its red, on how much % you increase, guys?

playing with 1.5x to long can give you more than 6 reds, i was hit 12 red in a row last week,..

but still i like 1.5x but from now im just playing 1.5x with snipe strat not usual martingle

Just now, artcode said:

playing with 1.5x to long can give you more than 6 reds, i was hit 12 red in a row last week,..

but still i like 1.5x but from now im just playing 1.5x with snipe strat not usual martingle

how do you play?please share

Just now, maliafka said:

read posts on this topic. Caroll share her strategy.. that i was trying. 

I did not understand exactly, do I need to increase or not

On 8/28/2017 at 22:52, Carollzinha said:

@artcode @maliafka @Kurian just doing a copy paste of how I explained to @antiS (any doubt feel free to ask)

Lets pretend your base bet is 1k.. if you hit red you increase it to 2k (so you will not win anything but you will still be able to recover what you lost). if you hit red again it goes to 8k, then 32k, 128k, 512k then 0.02048 (this for a 0.03 balance)

The payout is 1.5x and please keep in mind that having 3-4 reds in a row is not that hard to happen.. 5-6 reds in a row is hard but not impossible.. 7 reds in a row only happened to me once (and the next bet would be red but I did bust before so I tried with 0 just to check, just like you today)... also, having 1 red only is not really worth since you will not get any profit but at least you are able to recover the 1k you lost before (staying in 0 is always better than staying negative, no?) but with 2 or more reds it start to become really worth.. the more reds the higher profit. Just please keep in mind that you can have 7 reds in a row (as I said, not that often but can happen) so you can check what your base bet must be according to your balance.

PS: antiS sent me a message after a couple mins saying he was trying this in pre-rolls and had 8 reds in a row (I never went that far) so please adjust your base bets according to your balance

@Nataly just read this post

Edited by maliafka