laemeboy

Martingle Strategy

15 minutes ago, laemeboy said:

Is the Martingle Strategy worth using? Are there any efficient ways to use it or any ways to improve it?

On this strategy you can win a lot, but also lose a lot. It all depends on your balance and luck.:)

Well I would always suggest you to use manual bet and play wisely..

@antiS if you can build up your bank / balance to around 0.03 again let me know and I can teach you the 1.5x strategy that I have been using for months and only busted once.. I am able to make easy from 200 to 300k hour (when it gets a bit risky I can make over 500k hour)... and the only time I busted I lost like 0.03 which was not that hard to recover to be honest

25 minutes ago, laemeboy said:

Is the Martingle Strategy worth using? Are there any efficient ways to use it or any ways to improve it?

in my opinion martingle its use not for big profit in one run. if you do that you probably going to bust

i use martingle style like almost the time. "since im still learning how to become a sniper in gambling xD ".

what im doing to improve it its doing pre roll and stuff, or something when i feel when the long red strike not near.

it just my suggestion just to be safe you should stop if you make profit around 50% of your starting balance if it 100% or in other word you double your starting balance thats mean you in high risk you should stop imidiatly. hope that help.

3 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

@antiS if you can build up your bank / balance to around 0.03 again let me know and I can teach you the 1.5x strategy that I have been using for months and only busted once.. I am able to make easy from 200 to 300k hour (when it gets a bit risky I can make over 500k hour)... and the only time I busted I lost like 0.03 which was not that hard to recover to be honest

thats sound interesting @Carollzinha if you may, could you share it to me ? so i can improve my skill play :).

2 minutes ago, laemeboy said:

@artcode Thank you for your opinion but as for now am only trying to find out methods on how to improvise this strat xD

how to improve martingle :

~ pree roll ( like what i say before incase you miss read it :P )

~ change the Hi Lo

~ change the chance % of winning or the pay out

that what im usually do if im using martingle, but to find my own method what im doing are try to understand the pattern in the chance or payout what im want to play :D 

hope that help ;) 

Ive tried many different types of martingale, only one that works best is for me is 1.5x atm until the system learns my strategy and makes sure I lose. Another one i like to autobet is 3.5x and 55% increase on loss and use that to get to 10k sat, doesn't fail me unless i do it straight from the faucet or get a preposterous 20 red streak

2 hours ago, antiS said:

lost 0,2 and busted with martingle:

image.thumb.png.6ab8f2a75f7b33e001063106c9ac41a4.png

antis, you started with a 2.91 multiplier and later changed to 2.2X.

If you made this same roll sequence always with the same multiplier, 2.2X, the martingale would have been succesful.

Because roll number 58.22 would be a winner.....

14 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

antis, you started with a 2.91 multiplier and later changed to 2.2X.

If you made this same roll sequence always with the same multiplier, 2.2X, the martingale would have been succesful.

Because roll number 58.22 would be a winner.....

yes I know.. I hit >50 in this row, but I was stupid and greedy.. and this is the result :) 

2 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

This is why I always say.. never get greedy.. it never ends well :D 

indeed greedy the worst gambler enemy xD even tho i often get greedy too when have a good bankroll if i not withdraw it ASAP xD

It depends on your luck, I seldom use martriangle strat but on manual only to control my greediness :) Sometimes I win but sometimes I loss so I don't stick with one strat 

8 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

share ur strategy please :D