Mhedz

Transgender

What is your insight about gays,lesbian,transgender and any other sexualities? How did you treat them in your life? Are you in favor for those who have mutual relationship with their same sex like lesbian to girl?

Well,that's good that you accept them whole heartedly.. I just watch the other night a true to life story of a transman. He almost tried to kill his self because his family especially his mother dont accept him. . Me too,i treat them like how i treat others.

Yeah,it's great that they have still us who accept them for who they are.. We really know that there's a lot judgemental people whose betraying them and treated them as a sinner.

11 hours ago, Mhedz said:

What is your insight about gays,lesbian,transgender and any other sexualities? How did you treat them in your life? Are you in favor for those who have mutual relationship with their same sex like lesbian to girl?

I dont get the question why the need to ask about this. 

People of any gender,race,religion and nationality should be treated equally with same love and care that we show others. 

We are all the same. We are one. :)

I don't care as long as they didn't hurt anybody or didn't get money from you for a living i dont care they can live their lives same with us. I don't see peoples by their apperance, race or sexuality much more important to me is their attitude towards themselves & to others. 

they are also human so i treat them as human.  no problem of being transgender. actually i have 4 cousin all lesbian and thier  parents accept it :) 

Edited by merlyn22

I am excepting of a lot of things and have no issues with anything as long as its not harming kids or making some one more valued than other.

Mentioning kids because some kids are declaring to be trans earlier than 8 and it worries me that some parents use there kids to gain sway, fame or challenge society. 

That said...I have always been clueless in these realms and had many gay friends that would laugh at how long it would take me to figure it out.

Do not have many lesbian friends other than the one I dated and never went back to men. Friends still but its saying something when I was the last guy to push her over the brink! ;)

Do you, be you, let the cards fall where they will and try not to take life to serious.

2 hours ago, Mhedz said:

Well,that's good that you accept them whole heartedly.. I just watch the other night a true to life story of a transman. He almost tried to kill his self because his family especially his mother dont accept him. . Me too,i treat them like how i treat others.

Jake Zyrus(Charice Pempengco) in Magpakailanman?

26 minutes ago, bakso said:

They are born but their soul is not what they are expected

But in Thailand , Transgender is a business

Nong Poy for example

https://g.co/kgs/TBzgLy

Indeed

A business + ..........a paradise for third sex community (a friend told me when I'm watching Yes or No)

Deym. She's so beautiful <3

4 hours ago, ravenyvolle said:

I dont get the question why the need to ask about this. 

People of any gender,race,religion and nationality should be treated equally with same love and care that we show others. 

We are all the same. We are one. :)

Thread ender right here ;)

i respect LGBT community...i respect them as humans and i admire them for being true to theire self...giving an equal treatment frm the society and acceptance frm the community they all deserve it!and we are all humans therefore who are we to judge?

Edited by connesa