LOWER VIP REQUIREMENTS Due to the value of BTC Changing since 2014  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Should the VIP requirement be lowered to 50 btc wagered?

• yes
    • no its ok to be seriously outdated

LETS TAKE A VOTE

So I was thinking... Back in the day, when btc was 300usd each, it wasnt so hard to have 100btc wagered and achieve vip.

Now, btc is so much higher in value its ridiculous to even reach 50btc wagered

I currently have 66.277btc wagered. that equals over $286 thousand usd.

Two years ago, $286,000 would buy how many btc??    953btc

DO YOU SEE MY POINT???   Lower the level for VIP... Its reletive to inflation.  @Edward @MICRO @Stunna @Franklin

Edited by Pitbully

I think this is a good suggestion, never thought of it this way, but it sure does make sense. Heck, even 20btc is a heck of a lot of money right now. voted!!

5 minutes ago, Pitbully said:

LETS TAKE A VOTE

So I was thinking... Back in the day, when btc was 300usd each, it wasnt so hard to have 100btc wagered and achieve vip.

DO YOU SEE MY POINT???   Lower the level for VIP... Its reletive to inflation.

U have a point. Bitcoins price before was too low and the wagering requirement of 100 btc is easy to achieve. Is it is fair to lower the vip requirement these days because of the rise of btc and 50 btc is fair:)

2 hours ago, Pitbully said:

LETS TAKE A VOTE

DO YOU SEE MY POINT???   Lower the level for VIP... Its reletive to inflation.  @Edward @MICRO @Stunna @Franklin

i see your point bro and i tottaly agree, because back in the day bitcoin still cheap, but now the value just ridicilous, so i think the wagered should be base on bitcoin value :D 

The only people that are opposed are the people who accomplished it only wagering a small percentage compared to then... People that wagered 100btc two years ago would only have about 25 wagered now...no major accomplishment

I absolutely agree to this. BTC price today is way higher than it was years ago. Had it been the same till now, probably almost all members have already reached the wagered amount goal and are all VIP members now.lol :)

I personally think that there should be two tiers -> one at 25btc and one at 50btc as you mentioned. The 25btc should be something like "Enthusiast" or "Honorary Member" while 50BTC should be VIP. I think having two tiers like this would make things a bit more interesting and it would be nice to have benefits as you climb the ladder. Just my two cents.

I voted yes, anyway want to post here what I already told you at PD chat box.

I don´t personally feel the VIP tag is useful, I see it as a beggers magnet.

As I told in PD chat box, "it attracts the wrong people and for the wrong reasons".

If people treats you differently because you have a tag, that is not right.

I already observed recently when 2 users were demoded, and after that many ppl treated them like they have leprosy. They are THE SAME persons, with their good and bad things, its sad to see "friends" that now are not any more.

For me Pit it´s a very important member of PD and a person with good values and ethics, so it will be as important to me with or without a tag.

But as I said, I voted yes, if you like it or if it is useful in any way to you, it´s fine for me.

i think yes it should cu 100 btc wagered is to high !

2 hours ago, sourc3code said:

I personally think that there should be two tiers -> one at 25btc and one at 50btc as you mentioned. The 25btc should be something like "Enthusiast" or "Honorary Member" while 50BTC should be VIP. I think having two tiers like this would make things a bit more interesting and it would be nice to have benefits as you climb the ladder. Just my two cents.

i agree with u dude . it will be more interesting 

9 hours ago, MrVincenzo88 said:

I think it is indeed fair to lower the amount of wagered btc to reach a VIP status :)

BTC Price has gone tenfold compared to a year and a half ago (or even a year ago I think).

Exactly how I thought you would look, whos the guy with the glasses?9_9

I think its kind of a rough go altering things and disrupting accounts that where faithful in the early days. But what ever change is made would be tricky for navigating especially right now with all the fork business.