Pitbully

Btc is any mans guess

So this fork happened.

Great news, transactions will increase in speed, and everyone will be so happy.

The cost of btc will be better for the buyer and more equally distibuted among its users.

These things were said and more....what a freaking joke. 

The only thing i have ever been told that has proven to be 100% accurate, is that the behavior of Bitcoin, is like the end of time in relation to prediction. You can no more accurately predict it than tell someone how much longer the sun will live.

Always an Intellectual idiot out there to puke out tiny facts and push their hustle....but in the end, btc will do whatever it does. I compare it to chasing a rolling football..(american football)

16 minutes ago, Pitbully said:

So this fork happened.

The cost of btc will be better for the buyer and more equally distibuted among its users.

The only thing i have ever been told that has proven to be 100% accurate, is that the behavior of Bitcoin, is like the end of time in relation to prediction. You can no more accurately predict it than tell someone how much longer the sun will live.

Always an Intellectual idiot out there to puke out tiny facts and push their hustle....but in the end, btc will do whatever it does. I compare it to chasing a rolling football..(american football)

Even if there might be some ways to say more or less what will happen, we will never know for sure right? It's like weather, it's more or less accurate but at the end, it can change it's mind in a few minutes.

Bitcoin is just a more heightened reflection of the state of the economy around the world.

Its also a really stressful time for bitcoin with people attempting to push BCC and ETH forks and so on coming down the pipe. So I think things steady out a bit transaction time wise soon,say a month.

in my experience btc transaction are more long now.. as in past.. i usual had to wait from few min to max half of hour for one transaction now i wait more than 12 hours.. 

about preditcting.. u never can be sure.. btc in any sec can crash or go bigger.. 

22 hours ago, 1RegisterNow said:

Lately there were many unconfirmed transactions, some people waited even 2 days, today i sent one  and it was only half hour. It looks like bitcoin got better :).

Some users withdrew about 2 btc and were waiting for 1 week, i dont know what would be with my nerves

On 8/27/2017 at 22:21, Pitbully said:

So this fork happened.

You really have a point, nobody really knows what Bitcoin have to offer for all the users in the future, however those people who are holding tons of bitcoin will really have a big surprise to what Bitcoin has for them in the future, so might just spend some and enjoy the rewards of Bitcoin at present.