ravenyvolle

Greed Control (Notebook Daily monitoring)

18 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Yeah I still don't get how dashikaka did it... He's won soo much! I wish all PD users the same luck as him! :) 

PD should be wary of what to wish for, dashikaka busted yesterday all his coins and the 40btc that he had won! that guy was greedy

On 12/16/2017 at 23:29, Noahbreezy said:

Yeah I still don't get how dashikaka did it... He's won soo much! I wish all PD users the same luck as him! :) 

Well to be fair, he had won but lost at the same time. Tried hi strategy if it actually works. End up losing what i have been saving cuz i hoped itll hit green. But it was 53627284783929 consecutive reds. 

Edited by Mistletoe

3 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

Well to be fair, he has won but lost at the same time. Tried hi strategy if it actually works. End up losing what i have been saving cuz i hoped itll hit green. But it was 53627284783929 consecutive reds. 

So much reds??? What payout were you doing?

51 minutes ago, Mistletoe said:

Of course i was just exaggerating xD but the number of reds i hit consecutively feels like it. 

His strat was around 3x payout with 13% increase per lose.

Haha, I really thought you had that much reds... xD

Only 13% that's like nothing. Gonna try it with low bets.

1 hour ago, Mistletoe said:

Of course i was just exaggerating xD but the number of reds i hit consecutively feels like it. 

His strat was around 3x payout with 13% increase per lose.

do you mean dashikaka? dashi never played 3x, from 6x 7x upward

4 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

He did. Tried it and i lost. he was doing good with the strat tho so i copied it xD

copy copy, kindly post your strategy let me also copy you!  i need to win before Xmas