ravenyvolle

Greed Control (Notebook Daily monitoring)

1 minute ago, ravenyvolle said:

Yes it is. But I havent started yet so wish me luck:) 

I hope I can maintain this. xD

Good luck to us! I will also update how much have I already saved when I will start this (hopefully next week too). Again, good luck :)

10 hours ago, ravenyvolle said:

So these previous weeks and even days, I love to play all in(max bets) with payouts less than 2x that led to a -0.31 negative profit. 

So i promised myself to control my greed and at least make my statistics positive profit:)

I decided to have a daily login in which I will have at least a daily goal of 300-500k satoshis(600-1000 php) of winnings and stop if I reached that goal. I will deposit 0.2 btc next week and promise to control myself:) 

So if i keep the charade going, in 100 days I will have like 0.5 btc which is not bad -a slow but safe strategy.:)

It might sound crazy but it is the only way to NOT lose and recover all the loses.:) 

Ps. @rack001 And @Tintin our #yeargoal 1-2 btc before the year ends? Haha ??

Sounds awesome ! i am too gonna depo again maybe in 1-2 days ! And this time will not rage bet :P ! Surely gonna get 1-2 btc till the end of the year and 1-2 btc is great in a few months !

10 hours ago, ravenyvolle said:

So these previous weeks and even days, I love to play all in(max bets) with payouts less than 2x that led to a -0.31 negative profit. 

So i promised myself to control my greed and at least make my statistics positive profit:)

I decided to have a daily login in which I will have at least a daily goal of 300-500k satoshis(600-1000 php) of winnings and stop if I reached that goal. I will deposit 0.2 btc next week and promise to control myself:) 

So if i keep the charade going, in 100 days I will have like 0.5 btc which is not bad -a slow but safe strategy.:)

It might sound crazy but it is the only way to NOT lose and recover all the loses.:) 

Ps. @rack001 And @Tintin our #yeargoal 1-2 btc before the year ends? Haha ??

That was a nice goal rav hope you can make it by this year and we are hoping you win daily. Good luck.

2 hours ago, shinjo said:

self control is always needed. Not like i cant stop playing plinko on stake but ya its great idea but am never satisfied with the wins . 

Mind say all or nthing always !

Die or live strategy? Hehe 

1 hour ago, rack001 said:

Sounds awesome ! i am too gonna depo again maybe in 1-2 days ! And this time will not rage bet :P ! Surely gonna get 1-2 btc till the end of the year and 1-2 btc is great in a few months !

Okay i will monitor you stats.

Ps. Do not hide them lol :)

1 hour ago, DreamStage said:

Good Luck and dont get greedy!

I will:) and thank you :))

1 hour ago, Kevin13 said:

That was a nice goal rav hope you can make it by this year and we are hoping you win daily. Good luck.

Yes i already wrote it on my forehead. "not loser"lol

On 8/26/2017 at 22:35, maverick528 said:

you are addicted to Plinko Shinjo ?????

that is amazing (for me at least), I like games where I can have some strat and not only depend on luck......

Okay as promised. With the pic haha will delete it afterwards:) 

Just started tonight and won like 300k plus and stopped hahA

Edited by ravenyvolle

14 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

Okay as promised. With the pic haha will delete it afterwards:) 

Just started tonight and won like 300k plus and stopped hahA

IMG_20170827_222339.jpg

lovely and sweet.

that face next to "PD daily profit" is so funny.

Ah, BTW you are fine too.

Just now, maverick528 said:

lovely and sweet.

that face next to "PD daily profit" is so funny.

Ah, BTW you are fine too.

Geez you suggested it haha:) so dont laugh at that super tired face.. 

But yeah listing is so helpful with my eagerness to max bet all. Haha 

3 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

Geez you suggested it haha:) so dont laugh at that super tired face.. 

But yeah listing is so helpful with my eagerness to max bet all. Haha 

it was a joke ofc, you look very very beautiful, and hope you can recover too...

i think i prefer this pic to others i´ve seen before, seriously.

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 19:04, ravenyvolle said:

Yes it is. But I havent started yet so wish me luck:) 

I hope I can maintain this. xD

good luck raven. you can do it. :) i'm also monitoring my own strat. from faucet to 20k, from 20k to something.. I reached 900k in 5days. but this morning I lost 300k. I don't think i'm greedy. i'm just being carried  away.lol and it's hard to keep up with your strat when it happens. i'm planning to watch anime, aim atleast 10-20k before going to the next episode. at the end of the day, a profit is a profit. :)

7 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

it was a joke ofc, you look very very beautiful, and hope you can recover too...

i think i prefer this pic to others i´ve seen before, seriously.

Lol so yoi prefer tired and about to sleep faces huh. Hehe anyway thank you for the compliment:) 

@Noahbreezyh and @rembo2 Yes greed sucks haha like a leech 

4 minutes ago, jas320 said:

good luck raven. you can do it. :) i'm also monitoring my own strat. from faucet to 20k, from 20k to something.. I reached 900k in 5days. but this morning I lost 300k. I don't think i'm greedy. i'm just being carried  away.lol and it's hard to keep up with your strat when it happens. i'm planning to watch anime, aim atleast 10-20k before going to the next episode. at the end of the day, a profit is a profit. :)

Woah that is great!:)keep those greens coming. 

@ravenyvolle Well  you could practice with faucet to see if have the patience for greed control... especially with such a small bankroll its a very good "patience practice" and to stay stronger than the urge to just go all in to "speed up" your profit gain...

2 hours ago, ullikah said:

@ravenyvolle Well  you could practice with faucet to see if have the patience for greed control... especially with such a small bankroll its a very good "patience practice" and to stay stronger than the urge to just go all in to "speed up" your profit gain...

Yes i have to be very patient in playing if i really want to win.. :)

tyvm @alixgamerx @Rene :))

31 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

So i just started playing again, and created a bank too to monitor my winnings, I managed to have a profit of more than 0.1 in less a week:)

Happy with my new strategy and works well as long as I am not greedy again lol:D

You might want to share your strat, @ravenyvolle? :D

5 hours ago, maverick528 said:

So happy to know that you are controlling your greed and making profit.

And your strategy seems to be working too, so everything is nice !!

Lots of luck to you !!

Yes:) Or i am just lucky.  but I used the strategy for a week now, it is still working:) 

Thank you?