ravenyvolle

Greed Control (Notebook Daily monitoring)

So these previous weeks and even days, I love to play all in(max bets) with payouts less than 2x that led to a -0.31 negative profit. 

So i promised myself to control my greed and at least make my statistics positive profit:)

I decided to have a daily login in which I will have at least a daily goal of 300-500k satoshis(600-1000 php) of winnings and stop if I reached that goal. I will deposit 0.2 btc next week and promise to control myself:) 

So if i keep the charade going, in 100 days I will have like 0.5 btc which is not bad -a slow but safe strategy.:)

It might sound crazy but it is the only way to NOT lose and recover all the loses.:) 

Ps. @rack001 And @Tintin our #yeargoal 1-2 btc before the year ends? Haha ??

Edited by ravenyvolle

Just now, maliafka said:

wish u good luck with that dear!!! i start to recover too.. is left 0.08 to recover :D  go easy !! B|

Yes set a goal too hun:) its fun and it controls our play time haha . An hour daily of playing is good haha 

6 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

Yes set a goal too hun:) its fun and it controls our play time haha . An hour daily of playing is good haha 

my goal seems to be so high.. it was 1 mln.. but i so many time end on 500 and bust.. i guess i need set it lower to 500.. if i was stop to 500 i had already just half to recover))) 

but yeah i guess 500 better))) 

38 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

So these previous weeks and even days, I love to play all in(max bets) with payouts less than 2x that led to a -0.31 negative profit. 

So i promised myself to control my greed and at least make my statistics positive profit:)

I decided to have a daily login in which I will have at least a daily goal of 300-500k satoshis(600-1000 php) of winnings and stop if I reached that goal. I will deposit 0.2 btc next week and promise to control myself:) 

So if i keep the charade going, in 100 days I will have like 0.5 btc which is not bad -a slow but safe strategy.:)

It might sound crazy but it is the only way to NOT lose and recover all the loses.:) 

good luck sis. i hope u recover the loss thats gambling life. all we need is self control and not to be greedy have fun cheers :) 

So happy that you are doing something to control greed, setting a realistic goal it´s a very good thing to do.

Hope you recover everything, and then win something!!!

In July for example for me it was a big disaster, I busted everything while checking new strats: depos, giveaways I won, past profits, money from streams and quizzes, everything.

In june I did withdraw several times and was on green so I was very proud of myself, to be in red again wasn´t very nice from me, as I already said it´s a personal issue, it´s not only the money...

So a pair of days ago I said "enough of this!!" and spent a full night without sleeping using all the tricks I learned so far, and fully recovered all my red balance, and made a profit that made a good withdraw.

I´m on green again, it can be done, slow and steady is the way I like.

And since I wanted to start again from a low balance to test strats again, I also sent 19 small tips to get rid of some satoshis, that was the best part, to share a bit, and also a small tip to Pitbully on his BD.... 

1 minute ago, maverick528 said:

So happy that you are doing something to control greed, setting a realistic goal it´s a very good thing to do.

Hope you recover everything, and then win something!!!

In July for example for me it was a big disaster, I busted everything while checking new strats: depos, giveaways I won, past profits, money from streams and quizzes, everything.

In june I did withdraw several times and was on green so I was very proud of myself, to be in red again wasn´t very nice from me, as I already said it´s a personal issue, it´s not only the money...

So a pair of days ago I said "enough of this!!" and spent a full night without sleeping using all the tricks I learned so far, and fully recovered all my red balance, and made a profit that made a good withdraw.

I´m on green again, it can be done, slow and steady is the way I like.

And since I wanted to start again from a low balance to test strats again, I also sent 19 small tips to get rid of some satoshis, that was the best part, to share a bit, and also a small tip to Pitbully on his BD.... 

Yes i should have done this a long time ago but it is never late to recover right:)

And slow and steady profit is way much better than risk it all and go home loosing it all. :)

Stay on profit mavs and i wish you all the luck ?

1 hour ago, ravenyvolle said:

I am working to a similar plan - 10% gain per day. I play with only 10% of my bankroll & try to double it. If I bust I will take a loan & play. In this way I am able to avoid rage betting & am also secure in the knowledge that I can pay back the loan.

BTW I have already achieved today's target & its still only 8 AM. So much time left to enjoy my Saturday :D 

24 minutes ago, Morros said:

I am working to a similar plan - 10% gain per day. I play with only 10% of my bankroll & try to double it. If I bust I will take a loan & play. In this way I am able to avoid rage betting & am also secure in the knowledge that I can pay back the loan.

BTW I have already achieved today's target & its still only 8 AM. So much time left to enjoy my Saturday :D 

Yes it is much better to set a daily goal thus playing in lesser time means lesser chances of loosing it all:)

Glad you have reached your target goal for today:)

Keep those greens coming! 

Same here sis! I was once a greedy gal but i made a promise to myself that i will stop whenever i get atleast 500k profit. I know it's so hard to control ourselves but we have to hahahahaha I set my goals too and hopefully i can make it. Good luck to us ;)

1 minute ago, Bes19 said:

Same here sis! I was once a greedy gal but i made a promise to myself that i will stop whenever i get atleast 500k profit. I know it's so hard to control ourselves but we have to hahahahaha I set my goals too and hopefully i can make it. Good luck to us ;)

Yes a daily goal of that would be great:) keep it going sis:)

51 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

Yes a daily goal of that would be great:) keep it going sis:)

Yes sis hehe Hopefully i could control my greediness. It is a hard battle lolol 

36 minutes ago, RabMalfoy said:

Hope youll succeed  on you goal. Good Luck :)

Yes sis i have to. Money is not easy to earn haha 

17 minutes ago, Kurian said:

good luck with that goal... for me greed can't be controlled.

Geez control that greediness or you will lose, but i think you are winning anyway:D

9 часов назад, ravenyvolle сказал:

Таким образом, эти предыдущие недели и даже дни, я люблю играть все (максимальные ставки) с выплатами менее 2x, что привело к отрицательной прибыли -0,31. 

Поэтому я пообещал себе контролировать свою жадность и, по крайней мере, сделать свою статистику положительной прибылию :)

Я решил иметь ежедневный логин, в котором у меня будет хотя бы ежедневная цель из 300-500 тыс. Сатошин (600-1000 php) выигрышей и остановится, если я достиг этой цели. На следующей неделе я внесет 0.2 бтк и обещаю побеждать себя:)

Так что, если я сохраню шараду, то через 100 дней у меня будет примерно 0,5 бит, что неплохо - медленная, но безопасная стратегия. :)

Это может показаться сумасшедшим, но это единственный способ НЕ проиграть и восстановить все потери. :)

Ps. @ Rack001  И @Tintin  наш #yeargoal 1-2 btc до конца года? Ха-ха ??

Вполне с тобой согласен

Наверное во мне тоже присутствует жадность в игре, из за чего я начинаю рисковать и в итоге проигрываю до нуля

Edited by Serega512

self control is always needed. Not like i cant stop playing plinko on stake but ya its great idea but am never satisfied with the wins . 

Mind say all or nthing always !