aima7

From faucet to 1BTC in a week

20 hours ago, fabianabank said:

the max that i goes faucets from btc was 0.035 when my faucet its 3048 satoshis, i start playing 500 satoshis on 2x, without increase, when i have 150k starts betting 1000, so when i have 0.01 i start betting 5000, til 0.04, so when i start to lose i withdrawal :D never more i do this kkkkkkk, was a luckys day

ugh you are too lucky if u did that ! lol without increasing ur bets ahahah

Just now, Carollzinha said:

That was not much about luck but patience to play with such a low profit.. it probably took her a couple days (or at least so many hours without leaving her computer) to reach that amount lol

yeah your right but i didnt tried it yet that is why i am amazed Ahahah ... it is worth it to see your profit progressive even it takes u a long time to achieve it but the problem is when you are in the middle of your goal is you will bust ahaha

45 minutes ago, Partyboy04 said:

yeah your right but i didnt tried it yet that is why i am amazed Ahahah ... it is worth it to see your profit progressive even it takes u a long time to achieve it but the problem is when you are in the middle of your goal is you will bust ahaha

The main problem is that when you are in the middle of your goal you generally get impatient and greedy.. and that's when you bust lol

On 8/25/2017 at 21:38, aima7 said:

Noah,

I won't deposit any, because i have lost close to 500$ on primedice so far so i believe that is the maximum. Do you have any idea how i can prove to you that i haven't deposited? let me know

dear Noah, try opposite of your strategies will work for you. deposit more .

On 11/6/2017 at 09:03, Noeprellik1 said:

Some gambling site cdeclined your withdrawal if you can make 1 BTC from faucet.

They said faucet is only for test, not for make money 

What do you think about this regulation?

Okay I am more intrigued by this coz no one reacted. What if someone really won a big amount using faucet only? How many gambling sites has that regulation?

Thread starter seems like he's into Ripples now ?. And I don't think this is possible specifically in 7 days.

On 11/6/2017 at 09:03, Noeprellik1 said:

Some gambling site cdeclined your withdrawal if you can make 1 BTC from faucet.

They said faucet is only for test, not for make money 

What do you think about this regulation?

as far as i know you can withdraw your winning on that site even you make 1btc from faucet. but according to thier rules you have atleast make deposited. i know what site you talking about honestly i play thier i deposite other currency when i catch btc rain i play it i win 0.01btc i click withdraw 5 to 10mins they approved my withdraw even though i don't deposite btc. they manually review account. sad to say what happen to you :( but thats the site rules we have to follow it. i just wondering why they dont just remove the faucet so thier is no more argue between player and admin or just make coin for test roll.

4 minutes ago, merlyn22 said:

as far as i know you can withdraw your winning on that site even you make 1btc from faucet. but according to thier rules you have atleast make deposited. i know what site you talking about honestly i play thier i deposite other currency when i catch btc rain i play it i win 0.01btc i click withdraw 5 to 10mins they approved my withdraw even though i don't deposite btc. they manually review account. sad to say what happen to you :( but thats the site rules we have to follow it. i just wondering why they dont just remove the faucet so thier is no more argue between player and admin or just make coin for test roll.

What if you depo and withdraw everything (including the 1 btc you won from faucet grinding)?