aima7

From faucet to 1BTC in a week

8 minutes ago, ScamMeMore said:

Didnt realize how low faucet was for people who have wagered under 10 btc. 

Yeah that's to incentivize people to deposit instead of just waiting for the faucet all day.

Also this is a lofty goal lol. You can do it if you're REALLY patient and disciplined, but most people won't make it that far.

9 minutes ago, momo said:

Yeah that's to incentivize people to deposit instead of just waiting for the faucet all day.

Also this is a lofty goal lol. You can do it if you're REALLY patient and disciplined, but most people won't make it that far.

my faucet is like 1k satoshi but I dont even know why people try and grind out a heap of coin with it. Best way to make money is to deposit, place like under 10 bets and withdraw. If u constantly grind you will lose eventually. So many people try to grind out 1 coin from the faucet. Back when our faucets were bigger, mine was like 5k satoshi and I made I think 0.14 from it? But that was like one year ago. 

4 minutes ago, ScamMeMore said:

my faucet is like 1k satoshi but I dont even know why people try and grind out a heap of coin with it. Best way to make money is to deposit, place like under 10 bets and withdraw. If u constantly grind you will lose eventually. So many people try to grind out 1 coin from the faucet. Back when our faucets were bigger, mine was like 5k satoshi and I made I think 0.14 from it? But that was like one year ago. 

See if people deposit, they won't stop after a set amount of profit. That's what happens when you're greedy, you just keep going and inevitably bust. Whereas if all you put in is the faucet, you have nothing to lose.

9 minutes ago, momo said:

See if people deposit, they won't stop after a set amount of profit. That's what happens when you're greedy, you just keep going and inevitably bust. Whereas if all you put in is the faucet, you have nothing to lose.

You still have something to lose, your time. What do you get out of sitting at your computer for 9 hours with the hope of making something from the faucet, and most likely losing everything? Its depressing to me. 

the max that i goes faucets from btc was 0.035 when my faucet its 3048 satoshis, i start playing 500 satoshis on 2x, without increase, when i have 150k starts betting 1000, so when i have 0.01 i start betting 5000, til 0.04, so when i start to lose i withdrawal :D never more i do this kkkkkkk, was a luckys day