aima7

From faucet to 1BTC in a week

I'm also aiming for 1BTC from faucet. I can turn faucet to 20k. And from that, I apply my own strat. now I have 700k. But I don't have a due date for that. Because as everyone knows, nothing is impossible. But reaching 1BTC from faucet is real hard. Hope your strat works. It will surely boost my confidence and trust on my own strat. Goodluck!:)

13 hours ago, OlegBarca said:

It will be very very difficult) But GL) i hope you can do this) Believe in yourself and everything is possible

If you were his mother, that would sound alright but you can't really say that when it comes to something he has no control over, personally.

good luck aima7 i hope you win all you want ! 

it is really hard with a small amount ! 

but try your best we are waiting your strategy !

good luck aima7 i hope you win all you want ! 

it is really hard with a small amount ! 

but try your best we are waiting your strategy !

On 25/8/2017 at 16:50, aima7 said:

Hello Dicers,

On this date i am going to start a journey of making a full bitcoin from the faucet.

as for now i have a 0.000004 faucet, and i am going to make it into a full bitcoin in 7 days

After that i will share my strategy.

And i am allowed to faucet as many times as i want, meaning that it won't matter how many times i blow up the account P:

Watch this spot

now at 550

only 550? I don't know what your strategy is but it sure is slow... Update your post pls.