aima7

From faucet to 1BTC in a week

Hello Dicers,

On this date i am going to start a journey of making a full bitcoin from the faucet.

as for now i have a 0.000004 faucet, and i am going to make it into a full bitcoin in 7 days

After that i will share my strategy.

And i am allowed to faucet as many times as i want, meaning that it won't matter how many times i blow up the account P:

Watch this spot

now at 550

Noah,

I won't deposit any, because i have lost close to 500$ on primedice so far so i believe that is the maximum. Do you have any idea how i can prove to you that i haven't deposited? let me know

2 minutes ago, aima7 said:

Noah,

I won't deposit any, because i have lost close to 500$ on primedice so far so i believe that is the maximum. Do you have any idea how i can prove to you that i haven't deposited? let me know

Maybe a picture of your transactions or pictures of your rolls? 

15 minutes ago, aima7 said:

Hello Dicers,

On this date i am going to start a journey of making a full bitcoin from the faucet.

as for now i have a 0.000004 faucet, and i am going to make it into a full bitcoin in 7 days

After that i will share my strategy.

And i am allowed to faucet as many times as i want, meaning that it won't matter how many times i blow up the account P:

Watch this spot

now at 550

Very interesting. Look forward for your strat

It can be done, of course.

But it is very very difficult.

As for " i am allowed to faucet as many times as i want", as far as I know there are limitations imposed by PrimeDice, like a minimum time interval between faucet claims, and also a maximum number of daily claims.

My personal belief is that you are not gonna make it, but wish you the best of lucks.

Just trying it and making a topic here about it is very valuable, and maybe even if you don´t reach the full goal of 1BTC it will be interesting to know your strat anyway.....

Hm wow... you have set your self a real hard challange there... We will see in one week, meister.
But if you get there you've got to let us know how you will have done it.

12 hours ago, aima7 said:

Noah,

Screenshot your transactions xD

And we'll look forward to that

7 hours ago, maverick528 said:

It can be done, of course.

But it is very very difficult.

As for " i am allowed to faucet as many times as i want", as far as I know there are limitations imposed by PrimeDice, like a minimum time interval between faucet claims, and also a maximum number of daily claims.

My personal belief is that you are not gonna make it, but wish you the best of lucks.

Just trying it and making a topic here about it is very valuable, and maybe even if you don´t reach the full goal of 1BTC it will be interesting to know your strat anyway.....

everithing is possible, but to make 1 btc is haaaard, you are right @maverick528