jas320

9900x hunt

hello guys.. I've never tried hunting 9900x before. can you share your experiences here? like how many reds, how rare it happens, your profit at the end etc. it will be helpful. thanks.

2 minutes ago, bakha1988 said:

0.01% win chance, you can have 13k reds beforce, sometimes more. peoples say it depended drom your seed

thanks for this info.. I read a 60k reds. that's a bloody bet.

2 minutes ago, Noahbreezy said:

You can't ever say for sure how many reds you will get but you should be prepared to hit even 20-50k reds. Sometimes people get even more reds...

true.. it's hard to tell.. 20-50k roll is a lot.. I'm probably asleep before I hit that.lol

true.. it's hard to tell.. 20-50k roll is a lot.. I'm probably asleep before I hit that.lol

hahaha, yeah true. If I would do it, (probably not) I would let it run when I play at Stake.com or when I don't use the pc by day so I can check sometimes if it hit or not. 

Edited by Noahbreezy

It depends on your luck. One of my seed rolled 0.00 twice and 99.99 once, just 2k rolls. One of my seeds too, upon changing, pre-rolled for 3 times then boom, 0.00 came :( It all depends on your luck. It's really random.

Edited by eldrindcm

I've been running dicebot non-stop for over week, I checked data for 99.99 and 0. Usually they happen once per 15k rolls, sometimes 3 in 3k rolls. I didnt see break longer than 60k rolls. @jas320 I can paste my nonces of 0 and 99.99 from that time here, so you'll see how rare it is .

1 hour ago, 1RegisterNow said:

I've been running dicebot non-stop for over week, I checked data for 99.99 and 0. Usually they happen once per 15k rolls, sometimes 3 in 3k rolls. I didnt see break longer than 60k rolls. @jas320 I can paste my nonces of 0 and 99.99 from that time here, so you'll see how rare it is .

How did you check data of such a long period? 

1 hour ago, jas320 said:

hello guys.. I've never tried hunting 9900x before. can you share your experiences here? like how many reds, how rare it happens, your profit at the end etc. it will be helpful. thanks.

normaly you need to get 9900 reds and after 1 green, but ppl can get even more reds, if you see often that you hit 99.xx  soon may be you will hit 99.99

@Noahbreezy There was some giveaway to hit chosen number many times, similar data have players who also participated, that's why. During that time I had about 1 millions rolls, i hit 99.99 98 times lowest red streak 557, highest 45659, i hit 0 108 times, lowest streak only 46, highest streak 35595. So you could assume that if you have balance to cover at least 100k red streak you could be safe.

1 minute ago, 1RegisterNow said:

@Noahbreezy There was some giveaway to hit chosen number many times, similar data have players who also participated, that's why. During that time I had about 1 millions rolls, i hit 99.99 98 times lowest red streak 557, highest 45659, i hit 0 108 times, lowest streak only 46, highest streak 35595. So you could assume that if you have balance to cover at least 100k red streak you could be safe.

Is there any way I can do this to?

you just need use dice bot to see old transaction.. in my opinion is very random when 99.99 or 0 come.. sometimes i had few 99.99 and 0 very often.. sometimes very rarely.. but i never hit it.. when i start hunting or is wrong side or roll disapear xD

19 hours ago, 1RegisterNow said:

What dicebot do you use to see your target roll? (Havent tried that yet since i always play manual. Wanna try hunting using dice bot

It really depends on your luck! You can even hit it with 1 roll if you're lucky enough. My fastest was 4 rolls and 3-4 days ago i hit it with just 200+ rolls. I hit many times with different number of rolls. So for me, it depends on your luck. 

2 hours ago, ravenyvolle said:

This depends on your luck jas,if you can hit it in 3 rounds then thats great!:)

Hunting is not good all the time :)

luck is when I joined PD and found you people. Rolling is a different story. lol. I'll try this on weekends. 

thanks for sharing your thoughts guys. :)

1 minute ago, ravenyvolle said:

Aww yeah glad to have you as a friend:) Hope to see you!

you're from baguio, right? never been there.. still waiting for some invites.haha