lemur1230

How desperate have you been?

Well said Lemur...the most thing happens is always be in sad mood...but as a real gambler we know the risk ..no pain no gain...my advice for new think before u join in.

Lols i remember last night i was desprately playing at pd with my balance down to 60k sats then continue without thinking using max bet hoping to recover my loss then boom zero balance greediness attack :'(

10 hours ago, lemur1230 said:

How desperate have you been when youve lost ? What did you do or feel like doing? Its truly an aweful feeling for sure. 

Pretty awful indeed! But then again, I haven't tried winning yet. I'm really horrible at gambling.  So, I kind of got used to the expectation of losing. I might be more surprised if I start winning big. I might start to think PD is rigged. lol! :P

Edited by Kattleya

At the first loss, I just wanted to get drunk =) But then I made myself strong coffee, went out on the balcony, smoked and told myself that I knew where you went, it's just a game. Where there are losses and winnings, just be more careful next time and do not take risks.

On 26/8/2017 at 11:52, Drugba2 said:

At the first loss, I just wanted to get drunk =) But then I made myself strong coffee, went out on the balcony, smoked and told myself that I knew where you went, it's just a game. Where there are losses and winnings, just be more careful next time and do not take risks.

betting is taking risks man. There's always a chance to lose a lot and not be able to get it back.

On 8/26/2017 at 15:37, OnePunchMan said:

now that bitcoin is on highest peak of price i'm super desperate to win in a way there's a low risk.

Well if you ask me then gambling is surely not that way to make money. Maybe you will win but because the price is also high you will also lose big in case you lose the bet. I prefer to make money from trading my btc and altcoins. Gambling should be considered for fun only and not for making money.

Also dont be desperate to make money. Rushing into anything will lead to losses.

8 minutes ago, Ssociety said:

when i am losing btc, I just try to recover but I ended up busting xD , but I wish I will never do that shit again lol xD 

If you are chasing losses then you will end up losing in the long run. The game is made in such a way that if you chase your losses the accumulated losses will increase in number and thus the player will be in a state of net loss. You should stop on a green streak in case you want to be in a state of net profit. But then you have keep it that way by never playing again - which obviously you will not do.

when I lose even 10K with the distribution I'm freaking out very much almost break the screen still can't believe it works)) as previously I say that I'm sick with the disease ludomania. well, when you lose a lot for example 500k I say quietly to myself fuck!

14 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

If you are chasing losses then you will end up losing in the long run. The game is made in such a way that if you chase your losses the accumulated losses will increase in number and thus the player will be in a state of net loss. You should stop on a green streak in case you want to be in a state of net profit. But then you have keep it that way by never playing again - which obviously you will not do.

Yeah even I knew that, somehow I ended up busting because of the rush hahah xD