Hakar_yusuf

Fruitless trailer

4 hours ago, connesa said:

can i ask whats the story all about?its kinda short for the trailer..tho i find it interesting.

a young man, (Saman) lives in a very horrible situation in his life with his father, through his life he tries to hide his pain and illness which called IMPOTENTly, he avoid to let other people know about that, but his father forced him to marry, his cousin Niroj who lives in Belgium, and the finally Saman gets only two, options commit suicide or leave to Europe.

12 minutes ago, Hakar_yusuf said:

a young man, (Saman) lives in a very horrible situation in his life with his father, through his life he tries to hide his pain and illness which called IMPOTENTly, he avoid to let other people know about that, but his father forced him to marry, his cousin Niroj who lives in Belgium, and the finally Saman gets only two, options commit suicide or leave to Europe.

oh ok i see....sounds really ineresting.goodluck then,hope u excel on ure profession.

Quite short, but an interesting and intriguing plot nonetheless. Well done! Congrats to you Yusuf and the entire cast and crew. 

Edited by leipao24