OnePunchMan

Risk in bitcoin

I'm really afraid of putting my fortune or converting it to a digital money, since i know for sure that nowadays a lot of skilled hackers can just easily  get what they want out from you and sad for those who experienced losing their money. Me personally i have lost 3.2 btc from a hacker and so its a lesson for me to learn. However on a positive side bitcoin can also be useful but if plan to put a business then see to it that your security is tight or else "bye2 money" 

This risk is prone to new members of the cryptocurrency world. Even I myself was a victim of a phising site when I was still starting. The internet in general is not a safe place to deal with money. You need to have the initiative to search more into cryptocurrency before engaging to avoid such risks. Security is by far the most neglected part when you are just starting.

3 hours ago, OnePunchMan said:

I'm really afraid of putting my fortune or converting it to a digital money, since i know for sure that nowadays a lot of skilled hackers can just easily  get what they want out from you and sad for those who experienced losing their money. Me personally i have lost 3.2 btc from a hacker and so its a lesson for me to learn. However on a positive side bitcoin can also be useful but if plan to put a business then see to it that your security is tight or else "bye2 money" 

How did you lose your btc? Were they in the purse? 

1 minute ago, PARANORMAL said:

How did you lose your btc? Were they in the purse? 

Not a purse lol, i had 7 btc before in my wallet and i tried cashing out some of my money and 3.2 left on my wallet just magically gone, and i cant describe the feeling of loosing it i mean what the heck i can buy a lot of stuffs i want from 3.2 btc 

3 hours ago, OnePunchMan said:

Not a purse lol, i had 7 btc before in my wallet and i tried cashing out some of my money and 3.2 left on my wallet just magically gone, and i cant describe the feeling of loosing it i mean what the heck i can buy a lot of stuffs i want from 3.2 btc 

This is very sad. :( What was the wallet? What did they say in the support for this? It can happen to each of us.

20 minutes ago, PARANORMAL said:

This is very sad. :( What was the wallet? What did they say in the support for this? It can happen to each of us.

1 minute ago, maliafka said:

ohhh that is very strange.. what wallet do u use? maybe would be better u use cold wallet.. i think is more safe than online one. 

i was using "BITGO" before and now i use blockchain.info cause i think its more reliable than other wallet.

6 minutes ago, OnePunchMan said:

for the record its safe not to click links like those site offering PTC sites. I think thats one way you guys can get wrecked. 

Check also for the sites certificate if its secure and reliable. Always bookmark the sites that you want to access every time so that you won't be accidentally enter a phising site. 

3 minutes ago, zale023 said:

Check also for the sites certificate if its secure and reliable. Always bookmark the sites that you want to access every time so that you won't be accidentally enter a phising site. 

you really cant tell since they'd giving enough information for the public to trust try to visit their site and tell if its legit or not for me it looks good. Its just maybe i'm damn enough to believe or i'm careless. 

6 minutes ago, OnePunchMan said:

you really cant tell since they'd giving enough information for the public to trust try to visit their site and tell if its legit or not for me it looks good. Its just maybe i'm damn enough to believe or i'm careless. 

I can't really blame you with that. Some ponzi sites really looks legit graphically. They do improve a lot nowadays and is hard to spot on a first glance.

1 hour ago, zale023 said:

I can't really blame you with that. Some ponzi sites really looks legit graphically. They do improve a lot nowadays and is hard to spot on a first glance.

I agree. I tried those ponzi sites before. I tried to be as meticulous as I can be in checking if they are legit. I checked certificates, reviews and monitored it closely. However, in the end, they still end up the same. It's quite difficult to spot which one is legit. Or is there any site that is even legit in letting you earn interest for keeping your BTC there?

2 hours ago, OnePunchMan said:

Use trusted website where you would put your money. And to be safe make sure every month or weeks try to change your password.

22 hours ago, Kattleya said:

I agree. I tried those ponzi sites before. I tried to be as meticulous as I can be in checking if they are legit. I checked certificates, reviews and monitored it closely. However, in the end, they still end up the same. It's quite difficult to spot which one is legit. Or is there any site that is even legit in letting you earn interest for keeping your BTC there?

As far as I know there is one but don't invest much on it. Try eobot.com and get daily bonus for your chosen coin. You can mine altcoins and of course BTC.