DMTripp27

Today is a Sad day

Today marks the 1 year point where i lost my dad. I miss him so much. It was an accident while he was at work that took him away. I can't stop thinking about him everyday. What i wouldn't give to have one more handshake from him. I just wish the pain would go away.

I feel you, man. I lost my father 2 (going 3) years ago, the painful part is that I didn't have the chance to say goodbye nor tell him how much I love him and proud of him before he passed away, he died in his sleep/didn't wake up anymore.

P.S. this topic should be posted on Off Topic section

3 minutes ago, eldrindcm said:

I feel you, man. I lost my father 2 (going 3) years ago, the painful part is that I didn't have the chance to say goodbye nor tell him how much I love him and proud of him before he passed away, he died in his sleep/didn't wake up anymore.

P.S. this topic should be posted on Off Topic section

He was at work and a lawn mower rolled over and crush him as it fell down an embankment. Does time ever make it better? 

How do i move it?

3 minutes ago, DMTripp27 said:

He was at work and a lawn mower rolled over and crush him as it fell down an embankment. Does time ever make it better? 

How do i move it?

Time really heals, little by little. But until now, it still hurts whenever I remember him, but better than when it's still new.

I don't think non-moderators can move their posted topic from one section to another, just report your post and indicate that you need to move the post to Off Topic section or the right section where it should be posted :)

Your post remind me of my deceased mother. She died when I was still 8 years old. She died because of her disease on her kidney which she kept for a long time not telling one of us. It was really a painful moment of my life. I was still a kid but I have regrets. I regret not talking, kiss and give her my last hug. The last time she was at home, I never did approach her. Too bad that was her last stay :'(

41 minutes ago, DMTripp27 said:

Today marks the 1 year point where i lost my dad. I miss him so much. It was an accident while he was at work that took him away. I can't stop thinking about him everyday. What i wouldn't give to have one more handshake from him. I just wish the pain would go away.

Pain will not go away that easy,it takes time to recover and ease the pain.

In time, we will lose our loved ones its just the matter of moving on and I hope you will think of his death as a remarkable and happy one instead of sad one. Just remember all the memories that made you happy with him and share it with your children:)

Just now, zale023 said:

Your post remind me of my deceased mother. She died when I was still 8 years old. She died because of her disease on her kidney which she kept for a long time not telling one of us. It was really a painful moment of my life. I was still a kid but I have regrets. I regret not talking, kiss and give her my last hug. The last time she was at home, I never did approach her. Too bad that was her last stay :'(

Same here, @zale023. My family believe that my father died because of a disease that he didn't told us. The day before he died, I was about to approach him but something is telling me not to, so I didn't. Since i'm not living in our house, I was not able to talk to him for almost a week (before he died). That's why until now, it still breaks my heart.