AHCareP

Mining is not profitable?

In fact, it is profitable to mine other crypto-currencies.Bitcoin, none of the non-professional miners can not mine. The most profitable thing to do is "Ethereum" or the popular altcoyins (Dash, Monero, Zcash). And what do you think? 

1 minute ago, OnePunchMan said:

as long as you dont invest something in mining then you cant profit from it but if you invest like buying softwares or hardwares to make it work profitably then that would be awesome.

Without investing, of course, nothing will come of it.

Just now, PARANORMAL said:

But the profit will be very small. Now it is unprofitable to mining on the computer.

I tried it on the computer, as a result the video card overheated and the energy bill went up (

3 minutes ago, AHCareP said:

Without investing, of course, nothing will come of it.

I tried it on the computer, as a result the video card overheated and the energy bill went up (

in only means to say that you are not investing quite well in the hardwares cause if you want a good performance you buy those high spec pc. 

4 minutes ago, maliafka said:

i think is not profitable at all.. depends where u live and how much u pay for energy.. where i live energy is very expansive i will dont get some profit.

1 minute ago, badguy69 said:

depend on how much did u spend for it. if it was 10 -20  or 50$........ not profitable.:) 

Ok thanks for the answer)

My energy is free I can operate my miner on solar that I have setup. Still not worth the time if it's only mining a 50 cents a day in any currency though. If you could mine $1-2 per day in an alternative newer crypocurrency and not pay electricity then you could just bank that and forget about it, leave it running 24/7. Then maybe 2-3 years down the road that currency goes up a bit and you cash out. No money in cashing out daily anymore with mining unless you own a mining bank worth hundreds of grand.

Yeah I would only mine if the electricity is free. Say you start mining ethereum and you just leave it running on free electricity making $1 per day for 2 years. Even if you only make $700ish, multiply that 700 x however much ethereum goes up if it does. Over three years bitcoin went 300 to 4300 so, even if ethereum did a 1/8 as well as that you would still make a decent chunk of free money just not a retirement fund lol

On 8/22/2017 at 14:39, anbushinta said:

i guess it depends how much you cost in your electricity. mining i quite costly especially if you are just home miners..

This. Power is expensive where I am. And I'll only be using a personal computer. Which I don't really want to blow up. But I have tried to watch vids on mining. A little too late to get into it it seems. 

1 hour ago, NyaoNyao said:

This. Power is expensive where I am. And I'll only be using a personal computer. Which I don't really want to blow up. But I have tried to watch vids on mining. A little too late to get into it it seems. 

home mining is not profitable anymore. if only electricity was free i would have mine a long time ago.