amanku

Pelayer VS player (pvp)

i was think about it and back to the old one.....we need a vote so admin can created it back....just give answer yes or no?  

images.png

22 minutes ago, amanku said:

i was think about it and back to the old one.....we need a vote so admin can created it back....just give answer yes or no?  

images.png

I love poker & would really like to see this implemented :D

Not a bad idea at all! It would add excitement and something to look forward to when playing at PD. Something to break the monotony of dice rollin' :D I'm one of those who'd be meaning to see this change implemented soon :)

19 minutes ago, Br1 said:

PvP could be abused by faucet farmers, I remember when they remove the PvP feature coz users are invinting their alt just to get the money from faucet

so PD use to have PvP ? how can pvp be abused for farmering faucet ? if yes, maybe rather than remove it, better to improve the rool for play PvP ?

5 hours ago, artcode said:

so PD use to have PvP ? how can pvp be abused for farmering faucet ? if yes, maybe rather than remove it, better to improve the rool for play PvP ?

example, account A have .01btc balance and account B have zero and only use faucet, account B uses faucet to get 1000satoshi then account A will challenge account B for 1000 satoshi, if account A will win he will get additional 1000 satoshi on his balance and will claim the faucet again and again

faucet > challenge > transfer faucet money to main account > repeat cycle

On 21/08/2017 at 22:45, amanku said:

images.png

Agree, but shouldnt be for same ips

Edited by DreamStage

44 minutes ago, DreamStage said:

Agree, but shouldnt be for same ips

it can still be abused, if you and I are friends, we can still do that abuse thing right? so it isn't good unless they raise the minimum amount for challenge to atleast equal the minimum tip amount