amanku

Felt so glad to know alot of friends in primedice

Gambling is the part of human condition..i have the best time in gambling..i been winning fortunes and meet alot of friends..even i lost but i am Satisfied than my real life.

Primedice.png

Nice that you are enjoying here @amanku! I'm getting addicted being here too. I love talking to people and going from one discussion to another. Ive learned a lot in just a few days here. I'm starting to win on gambling too. lol!

6 hours ago, maverick528 said:

If its u on your profile pic?, LOL, I thought you were a boy the other day we chatted a bit.

You were very nice and friendly to everyone, hope you continue to be here for a loooooooong time, but try not to bust......

Lots of woman are here for real xD Gambling serves no specific gender anyway xD

@amanku I'm glad that is your experience here. Keep going and good luck!

7 hours ago, maverick528 said:

If its u on your profile pic?, LOL, I thought you were a boy the other day we chatted a bit.

You were very nice and friendly to everyone, hope you continue to be here for a loooooooong time, but try not to bust......

I thought she's a he as well xD

Nice one amanku :) Keep kind to everyone & wishing you more friends here. Me too as I joined PD I found new circles of friends & I'm glad of it :) 

8 hours ago, zale023 said:

Lots of woman are here for real xD Gambling serves no specific gender anyway xD

@amanku I'm glad that is your experience here. Keep going and good luck!

I try to be the same with everyone no matter religion, country, colour of skin, gender or whatever.

And ofc you are going to find ppl u like to stay with, and others not so much.

BUT I must say that when I see a beautiful woman here I DO change a bit, maybe because after all I am a man.

Shouldn´t have to be this way.

*Picks up a sharp knife*    

:/

I will not say that friends in the social networks better living but still I have a couple of friends mrnice23 and ravenyvolle and hawk and athena and a couple of moderators thefrog and Robear and dear Irena Bojana Darko, Milan Elena and Russian moderators Biggad Yaronovich ) Yes, they don't list)