NorisaCorme

Streaming: one of the funiest things you can do

hi guys, i just want to share a little of my feelings about streaming, i'm just going to my third one but i find it really a fun activity, is reall amazing when you feel supported in your bets an when people is having a good time with you and just looking you going crazy for a little bit hhahaha. So thank you guys for you support and for let me discover this activity, i will do it for a long time, is just simply amazing :3.

Take care guys and hope we can have a lot of fun together.

On 8/20/2017 at 22:36, NorisaCorme said:

hi guys, i just want to share a little of my feelings about streaming, i'm just going to my third one but i find it really a fun activity, is reall amazing when you feel supported in your bets an when people is having a good time with you and just looking you going crazy for a little bit hhahaha. So thank you guys for you support and for let me discover this activity, i will do it for a long time, is just simply amazing :3.

Take care guys and hope we can have a lot of fun together.

I did my first stream like 2-3months ago and it did not go well as planned. 

I was so nervous and talks funny but I had a good time.:) Plus my internet sucks at that time so it did not help as well. Good luck on you future streams and I will make sure to watch it someday:)

On 22/8/2017 at 14:03, ravenyvolle said:

I did my first stream like 2-3months ago and it did not go well as planned. 

I was so nervous and talks funny but I had a good time.:) Plus my internet sucks at that time so it did not help as well. Good luck on you future streams and I will make sure to watch it someday:)

Never goes like i want hahahahaha but i still enjoying it, the other day my computer crush in middle of it. But i feel like with company when im streaming,  is really a cool sensation

13 minutes ago, NorisaCorme said:

Never goes like i want hahahahaha but i still enjoying it, the other day my computer crush in middle of it. But i feel like with company when im streaming,  is really a cool sensation

Yeah i see that you are having so much fun which is the most important thing in streaming:)

You should not feel pressured or stressed when you stream and i love the fresh natural face that you are showing ??

6 minutes ago, NorisaCorme said:

Ah don't worry my computer crash so i can do a good streaming :( when i fix it i will do a good one again :3

I wish fast computer repair, stream good, from time to time I write in a chat twitch:D