donvoto

Cricket Betting

Hi guys,

Its been an major problem in India and many Asian country to always look back at bet fair for betting cricket matches, 

I was looking at setting up an basic platform with BTC as payment gateway to accept betting for fixed odds with few options .

Before match ODDS (winner/looser)

Toss ODDS

Best batsman ODDS

Best Bowler ODDS

TIE ODDS

any suggestion :)

Thanks

Donvoto

On 20-8-2017 at 10:15, donvoto said:

Hi guys,

Its been an major problem in India and many Asian country to always look back at bet fair for betting cricket matches, 

I was looking at setting up an basic platform with BTC as payment gateway to accept betting for fixed odds with few options .

Before match ODDS (winner/looser)

Toss ODDS

Best batsman ODDS

Best Bowler ODDS

TIE ODDS

any suggestion :)

Thanks

Donvoto

I'm sorry but I don't know a lot about that sport. Maybe a bet about when the first points will be made or the first scorer?

On 26.08.2017 at 03:04, stevenwonder said:

This is the one sport I have no idea what is going on in. I do live in the US, so we have baseball, and although it looks the same, it definitely isn't

I do not know anything about this sport either:|

When I was in school in Australia for a year, I was the last kid picked for cricket and thats about as far as I go with it. Attempt watching it from time to time but its a hard sport to figure out.

Put it in the same box as Aussie Rules.

I wonder if you get more attention donvoto for this idea at www.covers.com, check out the forum and see if there is a sub section for cricket.