xChg

[Commission Bug] Not Working Properly

9 minutes ago, xChg said:

If there was no way you could fix this issue then why did you look into this for me?  Why not have someone with authority handle it?

I did look into it, and you didn't refer 1010010100. There is your answer.

I'm saying that there is nothing I can do because everything is right into your account. You asked why you had 1 BTC commission and I explained to you the reasons why you have that amount.

I would also like to say that this account didn't have any activity since July 15, where the Bitcoin price was around $250. 

That means that you are asking me to credit you $4,000 for one account when:

1. You have no proof was created under your link.
  2. Your account is already abusing the affiliate system playing under your affiliate account.
  3. The player acc. was created two years and a half ago, in case of having an affiliate the commission generated by then would be in fact around $300.

So just got back to this forum but I checked and my issue has not yet been resolved.  Also, my commission was earned in Btc not usd so I expect to be paid out according to that.

2 hours ago, xChg said:

So just got back to this forum but I checked and my issue has not yet been resolved.  Also, my commission was earned in Btc not usd so I expect to be paid out according to that.

You didn't refer 1010010100. There is your answer, therefore you can't claim the affiliate commission for that user.