xChg

[Commission Bug] Not Working Properly

I recently was checking in on some of my referrals yesterday and I came across a bit of a problem. 

I have 100+ referrals, but two in particular have a decent bit wagered.  1. u:1010010100 (Roughly 1358+ BTC wagered)  and 2. u:EllieBee (Roughly 263+ BTC Wagered)

Now between those two users ONLY, with my 10% of house edge commission rate, I should have received 1.6+ BTC in commission, correct? 1358+263 = 1621 which is a house edge of 16.21 and 10% of that is 1.621 BTC 

That's where the issue come into effect.  I have only received 1.08 BTC in commission.  Where's the rest of my commission at?

I  hit up MICRO, Edward, Irena, and tried contacting the email support and have not gotten any solution.  I feel I have been ignored and so I decided to take to the forum to see if others have had this same issue/try for a more public resolution.  

Hi @xChg

Your affiliate commission is working properly, and your calculation is right.

The only thing that is wrong in what you said is that the user 1010010100 is not under your affiliate account, but you have there other good HR. If you need anything else or have any questions, you can contact me by email to brais@primedice.com

Cheers

How did he get removed from being my ref?  I seen him sign up under my referral myself.

5 hours ago, Dan said:

@xChg he isn't there, but his account does have some of yours as referrals, perhaps you got it mixed up?

Your highest earner is actually someone else.

Not sure what you mean could you elaborate?

Just now, Dan said:

You are mistaken. He was not referred by you.

This makes no sense as I was there when he signed up under my referral.  Honestly just seems like a case of not wanting to pay for referrals.

32 minutes ago, xChg said:

This makes no sense as I was there when he signed up under my referral.  Honestly just seems like a case of not wanting to pay for referrals.

You have been an outstanding affiliate of Primedice, and you definitely deserve to be paid for your amazing efforts. In this case, our records doesn't show that player being referred by you. The marketing manager will be able to verify this for you. @Brais and hopefully resolve your issue.

15 minutes ago, Dan said:

You have been an outstanding affiliate of Primedice, and you definitely deserve to be paid for your amazing efforts. In this case, our records doesn't show that player being referred by you. The marketing manager will be able to verify this for you. @Brais and hopefully resolve your issue.

I would not lie about a referral.  I am a fair person, but I seen him use my referral with my own two eyes.  I would like to see this further investigated if that's not asking too much.

3 minutes ago, xChg said:

I would not lie about a referral.  I am a fair person, but I seen him use my referral with my own two eyes.  I would like to see this further investigated if that's not asking too much.

Hi @xChg

I guess that you saw it because you were looking at his screen. Did you share computer or IP then?

9 minutes ago, Brais said:

Hi @xChg

I guess that you saw it because you were looking at his screen. Did you share computer or IP then?

He was on join.me while he did this long ass session.  I live about 200 miles from him.  Not exactly a short drive.

6 minutes ago, Brais said:

If both accounts shared same IP even one time, the referral would not count, and I guess that this is the reason in this case.

How was I suppose to know that would cause an IP to be shared?  I mean he isn't me or someone who is family.  Just an internet buddy.  I mean if thats the case its a rare mistake.  Shouldn't be disqualified for being able to refer him and get the commission for it.  Could I get a pass for a seriously honest error?  I wouldn't be trying to work the system or none of that.  I been here since PD1 lol

Just now, Brais said:

Hi @xChg

This is made by the system automatically and there is nothing we can do about that. It's to prevent people referring himself and offering illegal Rakebacks.

I'm sure it can manually be edited.  If not, can I at least be paid for what was wagered already?  I mean I was the one he signed up under.  This is a technicality that was done completely by mistake which it is not specified how strict the ssytem is it just makes it seem like the same person can't use themselves for a referral and can't live at the same address,

Seems like you guys just try to weasel your way out of paying out for any promotions.

You guys can't even prove an IP match was made you're just assuming it.  I'll be sure to take my bitcoin out and distance myself from PD.  Too much staff scamming and abuse of power going on there.

As I said, the system has been established to avoid scams like referring yourself, and also paying Rakebacks to other users.

In your case, you've been doing both things with a lot of users already and, we didn't take any of the commission that you won doing that (more than 1Bitcoin). 

Please feel free to continue promoting our brand, but the system is working as intended, and there is nothing I can do to change that.

Just now, Brais said:

As I said, the system it's prepared to avoid scams like referring yourself, and also paying Rakebacks to other users.

In your case, you've been doing both things with a lot of users already and, we didn't take any of the commission that you won doing that (more than 1Bitcoin). 

Please feel free to continue promoting our brand, but the system it's working like this for a good reason, and there is nothing I can do to change that.

I haven't been using your system to scam.  I'm down 6+ BTC on my account how would that help me any?  When I lost 30 BTC in 1 hour how did I scam the system?  I haven't scammed the system at all.  This is just another ploy to try to take the blame from yourselves.

16 minutes ago, xChg said:

Seems like you guys just try to weasel your way out of paying out for any promotions.

You guys can't even prove an IP match was made you're just assuming it.  I'll be sure to take my bitcoin out and distance myself from PD.  Too much staff scamming and abuse of power going on there.

We clearly aren't very good at scamming, because somehow we let over 1 BTC in commissions slip out of our greedy fingers and into your pocket. Shame on us.

I think its obvious that the marketing team would have been willing to meet you half way if you didn't blatantly provide illegal rakeback to your referrals, and gamble on referred alt accounts, which is technically referral system abuse. If you are going to cheat the system, try using account names that aren't the same *cough* xChg1 *cough*

1 minute ago, Dan said:

We clearly aren't very good at scamming, because somehow we let over 1 BTC in commissions slip out of our greedy fingers and into your pocket. Shame on us.

I think its obvious that the marketing team would have been willing to meet you half way if you didn't blatantly provide illegal rakeback to your referrals, and gamble on alt accounts that you abused the referral system with. If you are going to cheat the system, try using account names that aren't the same *cough* xChg1 *cough*

I made that account before there were rules about making multiple accounts.  That account was made day 1.  I rarely ever roll on it and if I do it's with tips I send.  The marketing team would never have given me any of the referral money or they would still offer it.  The BTC was legitimately earned by me.  Now instead I'm sitting here busting my ass off to get this fixed and all the staff wants to do is tell me I'M a scammer?  Come on dude.

@xChg Nobody here called you a scammer and, if this was your perception, I'm sorry about that.

I'm just trying to explain to you how our affiliate system works (and almost all the affiliate systems in the world).

There is nothing I can do about that. Sorry

16 minutes ago, Brais said:

@xChg Nobody here called you a scammer and, if this was your perception, I'm sorry about that.

I'm just trying to explain to you how our affiliate system works (and almost all the affiliate systems in the world).

There is nothing I can do about that. Sorry

If there was no way you could fix this issue then why did you look into this for me?  Why not have someone with authority handle it?