makikwarta

Moderator's ratings

Rather not have that option, its kind of already a bit to much like a popularity contest as is. Would also reinforce a image of rewarding those that cult certain mods, never players might get the wrong idea and think they need to fall in line or else.

There are threads already existing like " who is your favorite mod " maybe we can share our opinions there. I don't think we have to rate them individually because each mod is different and they have unique personalities. I would agree though If you would say rate our mod's performance as one moderator team.

It is redundant guys I already saw a topic like this having a poll votes for MOD & yea I agree no need to do this coz it might be offensive on their part, they all deserve a fair vote coz all doing great job on their work :)

I agree 

On 8/23/2017 at 05:11, connesa said:

i want to be fair...all of the mod's are good and nice, its kinda not right to do this survey just for my oppinion i guess.

Tho praise is always good thing. 

10/10 -for all mods , supports , admins (In both stake and PD ) ! They are the best never saw anyone doing anything wrong and also everyone is fair and supportive when needed !