AHCareP

99.89 or 0.1

Tell Veterans PRIMEDICE to catch 990x, how many in the middle do you need to scroll the rolls?
For earlier thanks for the answers) (From the bottom roll moderator biggad)

Похожее изображение

I did hit a couple times 990x.. I remember the first try I had to roll like 1300 bets before being able to hit the 990x payout and the right after around 350 bets I did hit it again and after about 400 I did hit one more time.. then I went for 9900x and did hit after like 1k bets.. my second (and last try) for 9900x took me over 12k bet before I could hit it so it was not that worth at all :D 

Hah, I bot bet rate zero knocked about 30k on the 990x, I thought garbage, but then it's garbled through 20 rolls gave, here it is LOLxD

Edited by AHCareP

On 8/19/2017 at 16:09, Morros said:

I pre-roll around 1250 rolls if I'm hunting x 990

On 8/19/2017 at 16:59, zale023 said:

Go for 99.89! Always hunt over not under :D 

On 8/19/2017 at 17:07, Carollzinha said:

I did hit a couple times 990x.. I remember the first try I had to roll like 1300 bets before being able to hit the 990x payout and the right after around 350 bets I did hit it again and after about 400 I did hit one more time.. then I went for 9900x and did hit after like 1k bets.. my second (and last try) for 9900x took me over 12k bet before I could hit it so it was not that worth at all :D 

On 8/19/2017 at 18:00, Bes19 said:

It really depends on your luck. My ever first wasn12 rolls so it really depend how lucky you are. But sometimes even 100,000 rolls you won't be able to hit that lol

thank you for the information :D its really usefull for me. im new in hunting this big payout so im still learning how to hunt with the correct way

11 hours ago, artcode said:

thank you for the information :D its really usefull for me. im new in hunting this big payout so im still learning how to hunt with the correct way

Don't forget to update us saying how many rolls you needed when you can finally hit it  ^_^

2 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

Don't forget to update us saying how many rolls you needed when you can finally hit it  ^_^

That's true Caroll, because if you update us about how many times it hit before you win we can try to hit it too to the quantity demanded to hit the mark of 99.99 or 0.01. Good luck.

On 8/19/2017 at 17:09, Morros said:

I pre-roll around 1250 rolls if I'm hunting x 990

how about if you hit 990x during the pre roll. what will you do now? start pre roll again or what?