Terrakium

Forum's leaderboard

Maybe the most important thing is not who got the most satoshis, but who was most helpful with the others, or who posted the most useful information, or who spent more of his personal time researching for a subject......

The most important users in the forum are those that never ask how much they will get paid for posting, or when they can cash out.......

Nah I didn't mean that, absolutely not, like I'm not only absolutely looking to cash out or something, I also agree with you with that message.
Nevermind, I was just wondering how far people can go but that's fine. Forget about my question. The leaderboard already shows who post the most useful informations and stuff :)
Thanks for your answers guys

Yeah actually it wasn't about the "richest" but in pd you have the "most wagered" the "most profit" and stuff, also it isn't about the richest but the luckiest, would have been sth like so but for the forum, got it?

its not displaying the satoshi won, but the reputation points. you wil be at the top if you have more reputation points. it means that your post should have quality to earn reputation. 

It showed up the most content on the leaderboard, maybe it same thing as what you like to implement, coz the more content the more satoshi's you earn. But I agree to mavs the most important thing in leaderboard is who earn much contrubution on this forum by posting quality topic & post thats why they having a upvotes for that to know who it is. 

Edited by Jenn09

Actually the leader board is for the most thanked members, not the earned amount. The more helpful your posting is to the other members will earn you positive feedback which will in turn elevate you to the leader board.

You can check it out further on the leader board for the members that have the most content and most post counts. It is logical to say that the more post counts they have, the more they have received satoshis from forum. But the new pay per post started on the month of June so older member of the forum especially those who are active have bigger post counts with less satoshi net and there are some newer members that have big satoshi net because they registered when the new pay per post was implemented.

I think that you know that not all sections in forum pay  per post. but of course you can chek the top most post counts. It is logical that they are the most received Satoshi

On 18.08.2017 at 23:13, maverick528 said:

Maybe the most important thing is not who got the most satoshis, but who was most helpful with the others, or who posted the most useful information, or who spent more of his personal time researching for a subject......

The most important users in the forum are those that never ask how much they will get paid for posting, or when they can cash out.......

You are totally right @maverick528 :)nothing to add

On 8/19/2017 at 03:13, maverick528 said:

Yes . Most meaningful posts and comments and not based solely on profits:)

On 8/22/2017 at 20:42, Kurian said:

pay per post is just to encourage quality post on forum..  leader board for that would create spam only.  

Exactly! ? we wouldn't want this to be added here because the spammers will go back here.