Kingztein

Philippines Best Travel Show - Be a Tourist

Have you ever been to Philippines?

Guess there's a lot of tourist spots here where you can visit, one of Philippines TV network partnered with the tourism industry to promote the tourist spots here in the Philippines by airing it on TV shows and Youtube videos.

You may watch one of the travel show in their Youtube channel and you may visit this link to watch one of their shows at 

On 8/18/2017 at 21:34, Kingztein said:

Have you ever been to Philippines?

Guess there's a lot of tourist spots here where you can visit, one of Philippines TV network partnered with the tourism industry to promote the tourist spots here in the Philippines by airing it on TV shows and Youtube videos.

You may watch one of the travel show in their Youtube channel and you may visit this link to watch one of their shows at 

im a pinay and im proud of my country..i highly suggest all the beautiful places in the phillipines.u wont regret visiting one of our beautiful beaches there.mabuhay!

Love this show that tackles all beautiful places here in our country  very entertaining & diffrent foods he eats makes me wants to try it also. lol :-) Proud to be Pinoy :x

4 minutes ago, merlyn22 said:

philippines is a very nice place . come visit us we invite tourist here treat them as a guest  

ONLY IN THE PHILIPPINES :) 

Yeah Philippines people's are nice:)

Great video i will be going to Philippines in one month but unfortunately i will only be able to stay for days and i will have to take in consideration the time it take to fly there from hong kong and back. So it will be a tough choice because there are so many things to visit you need at least 10 days or more. I only wish i had more time since it is so far from Europe i don'y know when i will be able or have the time and money to visit it again.